Introducing Mr. Bully, Ali Hassan

Anisa's POV:

Opening up my locker, I took out my books for the first lesson. As soon as my fingers traced over the cover of my huge chemistry book, I heard an annoyingly familiar voice. That's when it hit me; studies weren't the worst part of school. It was one stuck up, annoying, attention seeking douche bag.

"You changed your towel? Thank God! I thought it would stay there forever!" Ali Hassan, my biggest nemesis stepped out into the spotlight, his pitiful tails following him around like dogs.
I rolled my eyes at him. "No one forced you to look at me. You should've taken your eyes out." My sickeningly sweet smile gave more effect to my comeback, which made me feel like I had won world war 3.

For a second, he lost his cool and thought he had made a fool out of himself this time. But he was a stubborn bone so he just smirked. "Nice one, towel head. But I just want to make it a point that people unworthy and old fashioned like you shouldn't be here. I mean, it pollutes the air around me." He made an innocent face which was annoying enough to make me want to punch him. He looked back at his friends and they just hooted like animals. Rolling my eyes at him once again, I proceeded to leave.

But of course, he couldn't be satisfied until every last cell of my body boiled with rage. He took a step in front of me, blocking my way. "What is it?" I snapped at him. He waved his hand at his friends, not bothering to spare them a look. They, like loyal knights, walked away.

Pfft! Ali's pets.

"You're not getting out of this one, towel head." He smirked. I looked at him straight in the eye, daring him to do something about it. "I have a name you know. But wait, thick-skulled idiots wouldn't get it." I retorted. "Thick skulled idiots like you of course."

He didn't budge. Neither did his smirk, which looked pretty attractive, to be honest. And his eyes were just like– ugh get your head out of the gutter, Anisa. I quickly caught myself and looked away. His smirk widened. "Is something on my face, towel head?" He deliberately asked that question just to make me feel awkward.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, you're an idiot. That's what's on your face." I started walking to my class, trying to ignore him. I glanced at the watch on my wrist. "I've got 20 minutes before class starts," I thought to myself. I decided to go to the girls' restroom to fix my scarf and tie up my hair into a tighter bun so I could survive the whole day.
Before going to the restroom, I stopped at my classroom to drop off my things. Luckily, I didn't see Ali or his friends. Just the look on his face made me tremble with annoyance and fury. Oh, how I wish I could punch that disgusting smirk off his face. But I just had to control myself.

Ali had a big fan following everywhere and I didn't dare do anything that would earn myself a name in his fangirls' bad list.
I tied my hair into a proper bun and wore my scarf, securing it with three pins. I slowly opened the door to exit the restroom, peeking out to see whether the coast was clear or not. Ali and his minions could be anywhere as they liked to be near me as much as possible.

Stepping out, I let out a sigh of relief. I started making my way to class again with new confidence to face those idiots.
I had hardly taken two steps when I halted in my tracks. The first thing I reacted to was the sound of water splashing. Less than a nanosecond later, I felt the shivers in my body. Before I knew it, I was dripping from head to toe with water. I closed my eyes shut trying to breathe properly but opened them when I failed.

I put on my scariest face and turn around to face the JERK who did this to me. He threw the bucket on the floor, laughing out loud and pointing at me. "Look at you! You're red as a tomato!" He exclaimed, still laughing at me.
My hands automatically curled themselves into a tight fist as I desperately held back the urge to give him a punch he would remember for life. "Besharam insaan! (Shameless human!)" I screamed at him. Since he was also Pakistani, I knew he would understand what I had just called him. "Couldn't find anything better than that??" He asked me. I glared at him. "Go stick your head in a beehive!" I shouted at him which just made him laugh more.

"Seriously, you're the worst at insulting people!" He said. "Oh, trust me! You wouldn't want me to start insulting you!" I turned away from him, storming off inside the washroom again. I could still hear his laughter from outside. He'll pay! I swear he would!

I managed to dry myself at least to the point where water wasn't dripping from the hem of my shirt and scarf. I shivered again. I was sure to catch a cold. The water itself felt as if it just came out of the freezer.

After spending time in the washroom, I walked to my class.  I was gonna be late! I entered the class and all eyes were on me. The students all started laughing looking at my state. I had never felt so humiliated. The teacher raised his eyebrows at me.

"Miss Malik, can you explain why you are so late?" He asked me, all serious. All of the students were still laughing at me, including the JERK, who was the cause of all this.

"Someone splashed water on me!" I defended myself in front of the teacher. "Fine, but what was the reason that you stayed there and got late." He asked me. I shot him a disgusting glare. This teacher was the worst ever! He was always after me! "Of course I had to dry up, right?!" I reasoned with him, but judging by the look on his face, I was sure he wasn't letting me go so easily.

"You certainly did a great job drying yourself up," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I folded my arms over my chest. "So, you're saying that I should be dry after having a huge bucket poured over me? I am sorry sir, but I don't bring extra clothes to school every day." I snapped.

"Detention!" He said. My eyes widened. "What?!" He stared at me blankly. "I said, detention!" He repeated. I looked over to Ali who was enjoying all this. "I demand that you give him detention as well!" I said, pointing in his direction. The teacher raised his eyebrow at me again.

"Why?" He asked. "Because he was the "gentleman" who poured freezing water over me which can cause me to be sick. One, he was the reason I am late. Two, he is also the reason I have a cold right now." I told the teacher, angrily.

The teacher sighed. "Fine, just sit down at your place. You have wasted much time in my lesson already." He told me. "Ali and Anisa, both of you will come to meet me after school for detention." He added.

I smirked at Ali. He seemed immune to the fact that he had detention. Instead, he was giving me a smirk. Tch!

Seriously, this guy is a pain in the neck.

_____^__^_____

This the first chapter. I know it's boring but as soon as the story gets on track, it'll be more interesting.
Thanks for reading!