A New Friend

So, guys, this whole chapter is gonna be in Ali's POV.

Enjoy!!

Ali's POV...

I woke up for Fajr prayer. Seriously, I was forced to do it. But, for the past two days, I feel so amazing whenever I pray. I feel so peaceful and pure. Literally!

I wanted to work on my religion. I want to be a good Muslim because I know, even Muslims will go to hell. People who sin will go to hell whether he be Muslim or not. And besides, who knows? Anisa might be really happy. Of course I am not doing this purely for her, but what's wrong in it if I get a little out of it?

The decision I had made last night, was true and I was NOT going to back off. But, luck was on my side this time. Anisa knows that she is married and I doubt that she'll get in a relationship with another guy. She's not that stupid. And I know her. She doesn't get crushes easily like most girls.

But, still. I had to work hard to win her.

If I ever want to be happy, that is.

After praying, I decided to get a snack from downstairs. I still had two hours until school. Walking down, I realized that I hadn't seen Anisa in the room. Where would she go? I saw that she was eating some chips while sitting on the kitchen floor.

What? Is she that stupid? Who sits on the floor and eats? I walked up to her and she noticed my presence. Looking up, she gave me a goofy grin. Wow, that looked good on her. "What in the world are you doing?" I asked her.

She pointed at her leg. "Did I ever tell you that I had a huge issue of sleep walking?" She questioned. I shook my head. "No, and besides I have never seen you sleep walking." I told her. "Well, you're​ such a heavy sleeper you know." She said. I shrugged.

"I was sleep walking and I accidentally hit the refrigerator and fell down. My ankle is injured badly. I can't stand up." She explained. I raised an eyebrow at her before laughing. "It's no joke! It's a serious matter! If you were in my shoes, you'd be crying like a baby!" She snapped.

I stopped laughing. Maybe it was serious. "How much is your weight?" I asked her. She frowned in confusion."What has that got to do with anything at all?" She questioned. I sighed. "I don't want to carry a gorilla upstairs." I said.

Her eyes widened in realization. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. "I guess, yeah."

She looked at her packet of chips and then back at me. She handed the packet out to me. "Here! Thanks." She said, shyly. I had never seen this side of her. She wasn't​ a tomboy as I thought. She had this girly side to her as well and it made her look beautiful.

I took the packet from her hands and laughed. "It's okay. If I want to do a good deed, I'll do it without taking anything in return." I told her. She smiled at me. My world stopped for a moment. That was the first time in my life. She was smiling at me. The smile was genuine and not sarcastic like most of the time.

"Well, would you please help me then?" She asked. I nodded and bend down to pick her up. She wasn't heavy at all. "48" she said. I frowned. "What?" She looked at the ground. "My weight is 48"

I acted as if I was horrified by the number. She then glared at me before I could say anything. "Don't you dare say anything!" She said. I nodded, since I couldn't put my hands up in the air to surrender. She would really fall if I did that. I walked to the stairs. She wrapped her arms around me in fright as she saw the stairs.

"Please, please tell me you can easily carry me!" She cried. "I'm​ not that weak, Anisa." I told her. She took a deep breath as I took the first step. Reaching the top of the staircase, I stopped to take rest for a few seconds. I was tired now. Quickly as I could, I took her to my room and put her down on the bed.