Andrew Roberts

Anisa's POV:

I had a strange feeling that Ali was up to something. He was constantly looking at me during the drive to school. As we reached, I turned to talk to him. "Okay, so. You know you have to keep our new relationship a secret, right?" I asked him for confirmation.

He nodded and then smirked. "Yeah of course I know that." I glared at him. "Don't do anything stupid. You know how those girls would burn me alive when they find out about this." I told him, seriously. He smiled, shaking his head. "I'm not that bad, Anisa. Relax." He said, still smiling.

Something told me that the smile was totally fake. But, maybe it wasn't fake. After all, he helped me a few times ever since I started living in his house.

"I am telling you, Hassan. Don't. You. Dare do anything stupid." I warned him, calling him by his middle name. "I told you, Anisa. I won't." He said, a spark of sincerity shining in his eyes. I nodded, hesitantly. But then I quickly got off. I made sure no one saw me coming out of Ali's car.

Ali got out of the car behind me. "We part ways from here. It was nice to meet you. See you again sometime." I gave him a grin, acting as if I was never going to see his face again. But, we both knew that was not going to happen anytime soon.

He nodded, flashing me one of his smug grins that sent every girl in a frenzy. That made them dance around him for his attention. For a second, I got lost in his handsome face. His eyes, his swept-back hair, and his height. He looked handsome with that smirk. Even though he was skinny, his shoulders were broad. "Why do you keep on smirking. You aren't up to something, are you?" I asked him. God knew why my eyes couldn't leave his face. Maybe it was the first time we were talking and not throwing insults at each other.

And maybe it was the first time I looked at him from up close. His smirk disappeared. "Nothing​'s up. We should go now." And with that, he left.

Weirdo.

I walked to the school building. Getting inside, I made my way to the lockers. Usually, Ali and his friends would come there, trying their best to piss me off. But, no. Things changed in just a week. They were scattered around the corridor, flirting with one girl or the other. I scowled.

Astaghfirullah

I opened my locker and started taking my things out. Until a hand suddenly shut my locker with a loud "bang". I was startled. I turned around, only to see Andrew's face. My eyes narrowed at the second in command.

"What the heck! My hand could've been there!" I glared at him. He just stood there with a poker face. His lips turned upwards into a smug smile. I groaned. I really didn't have the energy to deal with the jerk.
"So, Anna," he started. I rolled my eyes at the nickname Ali and his pack had given me. I didn't care what they called me. They could call me whatever they wanted since it made no difference. "Yes, Andrew?" I said sweetly, fake smiling.

"That sounds so much better. You should lower your voice and act more like a lady." He told me. I rolled my eyes. "That was sarcasm," I told him. He nodded. "I knew that."

"What'd you want?" I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground. "Want to go out with me today?" He asked with a grin on his face. I took my books and walked away. "Hey, I was talking!" He shouted behind me, running after me.

"I don't need this right now." I snapped. This guy was just like Ali. I could see why they were such good friends. Everyone knew none of them were really interested in me. They flirted with me just to tick me off since they knew very well I was a practicing Muslim and I would never say yes to their ugly face. "Come on, Anna. How much do you want a guy to suffer?" He whined.