What now?

(Dark pov)

Anti and I walked out of the mental hospital. "So Anti what been going on in the world since I was capture? I asked as Mark was trying to take control of his body again. 'Mark I told you to wait so wait' I thought as I push Mark back of his mind again. Mark is getting greedy with this body that if he wasn't in this one I'd kill him. As I turn my attention back to Anti had stopped walking. "What?" I said annoyed as I looked back at Anti. "N-Nothing Dark." I started to walk again but two arms stopped me from behind. "I miss you," Anti muttered into my back. "Anti what are you doing?" I asked as I felt tears stain the back of my shirt. Turning around I saw he was, in fact, trying to hold back a few tears. Seeing Anti cry is a VERY rare sight to see. Out of instinct my arm wrapped around him and pull him to my chest. "I know I missed you too," I whisper in his ear. We stayed like that for awhile until I pulled away and kissed the top of his head. As we continue to walk we heard footsteps echo throughout the asylum. Seconds later army guards filled the small entrance from the asylum. Some of the guards started to shoots at us. Pulling Anti I ran as fast as I could. As we ran bullets fly past us as we go deeper into the dark forest to Mark's house. Finally, we arrived at Mark house which was an old two story house. We quickly get inside not knowing if the guards were still on are tails. I let out a sigh of relief as the door closed quietly."Anti you alright? I asked with concern laced in my voice. Silence. I turn around to see Anti on the ground pass out and barely breathing. "ANTI!!"