It all your fault!!!

(Jack/Sean Pov.)

"I'm not crazy I'm not crazy" I repeated as I rock myself back and forth. The voices in my head wouldn't leave me alone with their whisper in my head saying kill or give up. I look around the around I was in. It was a normal hospital room the only thing was the doors lock at midnight. Because that when the 'change' happens.'Bunch of idiots keeping me locked up here.' I thought as the nurse fill the room. "Sean it's time for your therapy session again for today," the nurse said.

"Not again! I'm not crazy!" I yelled as more nurses filed into the room. "No! No! I'm not crazy!" I continued to yell as the nurses tried to inject me with the nighty-nighty shot. "Hold still Mr.McLoughlin," the nurse said she injected me with the nighty-nighty shot. Everything around me went black. When I woke up I was in the "therapy room" and the therapist sitting in the chair in front of me. "Well it is good to see you awake again Mr.McLoughlin," the man sitting in front of me said in a fake caring voice. "Well let see I heard you were causing a lot of trouble for the nurses could u tell me why that was Mr.McLoughlin?" the man said with a sickening grin on his face. 'Sean let me deal with him~'Anti. 'No don't help me stick with the plan. Help your friend then get me out of here I got this~'Sean. 'if you say so~'Anti. 'Bang'"Mr.McLoughlin I have a little game to play~" the man said. "What kind of game," I said as the man lean closer. I tried to move from him but I was pinned against the couch. "Well you see Sean I had my eye on you for a while now and you what that mean?" the man said as he started to tugged on my shirt. I put my hands at the end of my shirt and remove his hands. Before I could do again the man pull out a needle and stabbed it in my neck. "What was in that," I said as I look at my hands. "Well since you were being very naughty I gave you a little taste of our new treatment method. Oh and tell me if you feel anything," the man said as he left the room. My body started to go numb while my version swirled. The scene before me changed into a dark one. The people I loved lay before me laying on the ground with blood seeping out of their necks. Their body twitch as they look at me. "IT ALL YOUR FAULT SEAN, YOU CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN TO US," They chanted as black shadows started to swirled around me dragging me down with them."No! No! This isn't real! It can't be!" I mutter as darkness consume me again. When I open my eye the scene changed to when I was with my ex-girlfriend again and the night where everything changes for the worse. What happen next terrify me and is the reason why I'm here today in this rotten prison with no escape or end to their merciless torture. My eyes begin to water as the next scene play out showing Anti killing Signe and the man with her in the bed. Blood cover the entire room not leaving a spot to be uncovered without the substance on it. Anti continue to stab Signe with the knife in his hand while laughing at the mess in his wake. Slow Anti turn toward me with a wicked grin on his face and blood staining his clothes. "I'm not the only one bloody," he said while pointing at me. I looked down to my clothes only to find I was bloody to and not just that but holding the knife Anti had just a moment ago. "No No No It didn't mean for this to happened. Why. . ." I sat there and cry till I couldn't anymore. It seems like forever before Anti started walking over to where I was in the doorway. 'Bang' A cage just fell out of nowhere onto Anti. "Let me out Jack you are ruining the plan" Anti yelled as he try to break the bar on the cage. "Well, you weren't supposed to not be here!" I muttered as I slowly made my way toward Anti. As I was about to touch the bar of the cage a large shock ran through me and Anti leaving Anti in a pass out state. "Anti what happened?" I yell as Anti began to glitch out. "J-Jack r-r-run," Anti said as he glitches out again. "What?" I said as I got up again. "Well look who we have here." I turn around horrified who spoke. . . "Felix-- " I was trying to say as I got hit on the head with a pipe.