Finally Found

(Jack/Sean)

When I woke up I was in my hospital room again. 'Was it just a nightmare or did it happen? Anti you there? Anti?' I thought. 'A will you stupid up for a moment my heads hurts like hell.'Anti stated while getting up from the bed. What do we do now ?" I said as I look up to face him.

(Dark POV.)

Jack!

Anti!

Anti/ Jack lay on the floor motionless. Quickly Dark and I rushed over to them to make sure they were okay. As Dark cradle them I didn't know how Dark would react to this. Anti is the only person Dark truly cares for. "Babe please wake up," Dark choked out.Tears fell from Dark/my eyes. Anti started to fade away. Until he wasn't there anymore. Curling up still clutching were anti once was The door flew open. "There should be two of them and they are considered dangerous. Fire if necessary." the asylum guards echoed through the house. Mark and I became to the decision to give ourselves up. Holding our hands up and walking out of the door we were tackled and handcuffed by one of the guards."Sir the other one is not present in the house. What do we do?" a guard came in from another room. "No we have our order to just catch this one the other one is in our cuspy as we speak." the black haired guard stated pulling me off the ground and put a blindfold on me while we were pulling into a dark armory truck. Silence fill the truck as it went to it destination. Suddenly I ripped out of the truck and push in this dark room. "What happening out there Dark?" Mark ask while Dark try to get a good look around the room which was pretty nice as he could see in the dark. A bright spotlight shown in Dark/Mark face. "Well Well Well look who we have here Dark my old friend I thought you were dead in that hellhole back then but you always have to get in part of my plans don't ye Darky," the voice said with a chuckle but the voice did seem kind of familiar in a weird way. 'I heard this voice somewhere but where?' Dark thought as the light went away from his face. "Poor Poor Darky what a sad site to see my ex-lover forgot about me. Well, this will remember me." the voice said as stepped closer to me revealing Die with his blonde hair and blue eyes as he leaned in to where are lips are barely touching. Slowly he kissed me with sweetly and with an unsatisfied hungry. Quickly I pushed him away and walk up to him to punch him in the face until I heard Anti voice. "Anti, where are you?" I whisper-yelled. "D-Dark?" Anti said while his voice glitch. So I walk to the directions he was at. Which lead me to a white door with blood seeping from the door frame. Open the door only to see Anti sleeping quietly with a couple of scars, cut, and a big gash on the side of his head. Walking in I notice it was Sean who was in control for now. "So what do we do now?" Mark ask as he continued to try and take control of our body. 'Fine' I thought as I let Mark have control of our body again while I think of what to do now.