Problems

(Mark's POV)

I slowly moved to hold him. I didn't know why I wanted to hold him and do other unmentionable things (Thanks, Dark) but I have to get out of here somehow. "Where was even here?" I thought as I try to wake the man lying on the ground. He stirs a little but didn't wake. "Wake up," I said as I shook him once more he muttered something and slowly open his eyes. His eyes widen as he slides back to the wall. "Who are you? What do you want? How did I get here?" the man said with an Irish accent as his voice got high as he spoke. "Calm down you're okay what your name," I said in a somewhat soothingly voice. "My name is Sean but my friend called me Jack" he said in a raspy voice. " My name is Mark. Do you happen to know Anti do you?" I asked. I could feel Dark's worries spread throughout our body. "H-How do you know Anti?" asked Jack. His voice sounded like it would break at any second. "Who is Dark?" Jack said as he move his head to the side. "Umm He is Anti's lover." I said while I help Jack off the ground."Really? When was this and how?" Jack ask frantically while he walked around his room that was covered in blood stain. "Well, it sort of a long story to explain let focus on getting out of here before we get caught again," I said as I stuck my head out the door to see if there were any guards in sight. "Ok I think the coast is clear I didn't see anyone in the halls. Jack do you need any help?" I asked looking at his wounds. He was pretty messed up. "No I'm okay let's get out of this hellhole," Jack said while he walk out of the room. Jogging to catch up with him I trip over something. Looking back to see what I trip on my eyes widened at the dead body of Amy. "Amy? No it wasn't my fault I-I never meant for this to happen!" I started crying as I look at her again. "Oh but it was your fault Mark. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy me ripping her to shreds you didn't even try to stop me," Dark said grabbing me and pushing me up against the wall. "No! I- it wasn't my fault I- just-" "Just what slip up! Lost control of your girlfriend. She interferes with my work. It sure wasn't my fault Mark she was the problem I told you when you got together that if she interferes with my work she will be removed from the situation but no you had to be the dumbass you are and think I was joking. Well, I do have to say, Mark, I never saw someone enjoy ripping apart their girlfriend like that-- oh wait I have!" Dark laugh while throwing me to the ground. "No No No shut up shut up" I scream at Dark. "Oh but I'm just getting started Mark the fun only continue now," Dark snickered.