proposition

(Dark POV.)

Earlier. . .

Opening my eyes, I saw I was in a room. "Why am I here?" I said thinking out loud. "Well Dark I bought you here so we could have a little fun together for a while if you get my drift." Die said while walking toward me. "No, I don't Die what the real reason?" I said looking at him. "Well darky not as dumb as you look if I may add not that bad for the eyes," He said with a smirk stepping closer than I like. "Just get to the point Die," I stated bluntly. "Well since you ask so nice I brought you here to offer you a proposition for old time sake." "What is the proposition?" "So glad you ask well you give me Jack and I'll give you Anti back or would you rather forget about Anti and come warm my bed again like the good old days. What do you say?" Die said putting his hand up my shirt. Leaning closer to Die I whisper "Well let me think how about no last time I check you try to kill me and let me tell you. You may think you have the upper hand but you better watch what you do from now on because if I find out that you hurt my mate. Well your head is going on an sliver platter got it." I finish with a grin leaving Die standing there. Opening the only door in the room I walk out. Only to find out that my idiot of a vessel is trying to help Jack instead of getting out of the damn hospital. 'Working with an idiot' I thought walking over to Mark. Look like Jack left him. 'Perfect' I thought bring up some past memories for him to hallucinate. This should be fun to watch. After a while I had enough and took over his body. When I opened my eyes I saw Jack standing in front of me. 'I don't have time for this' I thought look at Jack so I told him off and punch him for good measure then walk away leaving him there but no Mark must be a little bitch and whine about it like 'we can't just leave him there' or 'he could die there' like a little bitch. I stopped walking slowly I turned around. 'Serious I don't have time for this but if it keeps you from bitching then we'll take him but not a word from now on understand 'I thought to Mark. 'Okay' Mark mummer going to the back of his mind. As I was back where I left Jack. Bending down to pick up Jack I notice he was still unconscious so I throw him over my shoulder. Which didn't take much effort since Jack was underweight. 'Crash' "well I guess that my cue to leave," I said with a chuckle. 'Let the game begin'