C h a p t e r S i x

[ R e c o g n i t i o n  f r o m  N e w  F r i e n d s ]

I walked from the Big House guided by five people. They talked a lot at once, I couldn't keep up with which conversation that I had to answer.

"I'm Piper McLean. Daughter of Aphrodite." Said a girl that looked like Native American (Cherokee) descent, with chocolate-brown hair that was cut choppy and unevenly, and she had thin strands braided down on the sides. "Nice to meet ya!"

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Phoebe McGary."

"We've met, I'm Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena." I smiled at her, remembered she was the one who gave me ambrosia.

"And this guy right here." Percy dragged that boy with silver skull ring. Since he stood in front of me now, I could take a look at him better. He had black shaggy hair, his skin paled to white and I noticed everything he wore had skeletal design. "He is Nico di Angelo, son of Hades." He looked away, little did I know he tried to cover his blush. "Come on, say something," urged Percy.

He glanced at me and said with a low voice. "Nice to meet you."

I giggled a bit. Nico looked cute with that attitude. "How about you Leo? Who is your God parent?" I asked.

"Hepaesthus!" he squealed excitedly. "I like to invent things! Ask me anything and I'll make it for you."

"That is so cool." I said in awe. His skill probably would be needed the most in the industrial era nowadays. "And you Percy?" I looked to the side. His eyes were glistening under the sunlight, they successfully captured my eyes most of the time.

"Well, you are looking at the son of Poseidon." Percy grinned proudly.

"Woah, does that mean you can control the sea or water perhaps?"

"Sort of." He rubbed his back neck shyly. "But you know, I still need a lot of practice." Percy was about to say more but Annabeth cut in.

"We got to make you clean up first before dinner time." Said Annabeth. "Piper, can you accompany her?" it sounded more like a statement to me.

"Sure!" Piper grabbed my arm cheerfully. "Come on. You will take a bath in my cabin, 'cuz I'm not sure about the safety in Hermes Cabin." I just smiled with everything she said. When I entered the cabin, I stood there in awe. Aphrodite's cabin has a painted roof with pillars and a blue-and-white checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls. The inside of the cabin smells very heavily of perfume. The inner walls of the cabin are pink with white window trim.

"I'm the head of counselor of Aphrodite's Cabin." She introduced me to every Aphrodite's children, they all were very pretty and handsome. I was pretty sure they could all have gone to modelling world. God, I think I just looked at Elsa Hosk clones. They complimented my outfit, even though my outfit was full with soil freckles after the battle with Echidna.

"I need to say this. I really like your fashion. Purple oversized sweatshirts, denim shorts and a pair of black vans. Totally sporty and cute!" said a 10 year old girl. "But of course, it would be a lot better without the dirt." She smiled.

"Thank you, um, Lucy." I almost forgot her name.

"See you guys, I need to clean her up okay?" Piper waved, they all went back to their activities. "The bathroom is right here." Piper chirped and opened a white door. "I'll prepare you the hot water."

"No, no, it's okay. You did so much already." I said. I think she over-excited of me.

Piper grinned. "Do you have extra clothes?" I nodded my head. "Well, now you don't need them! This is our CHB shirt! Welcome to our camp!" She gave me orange t-shirts with huge printed white CHB letters, the same shirt worn by Percy and Leo. "I'm sure this is your size."