8.

Next morning the trio were sleeping on a single bed.
Yes randhir too was sleeping with sanyu and Myrah.

Myrah insisted sanyu to let him sleep with them.

Well the chota devil wanted to harass randhir that's why she wanted randhir to sleep with them.

But sanyu was not in favour to sleep with a man.
So what if he is behaving like a child.
After all he is a man and can show his self anytime.

But for Myrah she decided to keep her dignity at stake.

"Mhhmm...." randhir woke up lazily and found something soft under his palm.

He squeezed it thinking it to be a soft pillow but in turn someone moaned.

He smiled and looked at his left
His eyes popped up finding sanyu sleeping besides him.

Moreover when his eyes fall on the soft thing , he made a horror face and pulled back his hands from there.

His hands were on sanyus chest and the soft thing was her bossoms he was squeezing.

"Ram ram ram ram" rd closed his eyes and chipped a sorry looking at sky.

"Hanuman ji maaf karna.
Ladki ko haath laga diya. ...woh bhi waha... (looking at her chest ) chii...randhir nikal yaha se isse pehle ki tera vrat   tut jaaye" rd ran outside the room leaving his two girls sleeping.

After an hour or so randhir was done preparing breakfast and cleaning the kitchen with sanyus cleansing milk as he thought it will also make the kitchen clean and white like the products name.

Soon Myrah came out yawning.
She looked here and there .

Everything was silent.

She took baby steps towards kitchen and found randhir dancing while cleaning the kitchen.

His burmuda pant was slipping often because of loose elastic.
Also there were some holes on his burmuda pants like someone shot him there.

Myrah smirked and took silent steps.
She fisted her fingers and pulled randhir's burmuda in a go leaving him in his superman chaddi which was torn at right place.

"Ae kon hai ?" Rd looked back and then down.

He found his burmuda on floor and his thing was visible due to torn cloth.

"Aaaaaa" sanyu screamed loudly when she came in the kitchen for her tea.
Randhir threw the cloth and covered his thing by his hands.

Realising that she shouted so loud she slowly opened her eyes thinking that randhir must have turned in a child but to her surprise he too was shy.

"Sorry mam woh Myrah ne pant kinchi" he bent down and quickly pulled up his pants.

Myrah frowned.

"Main chillayi toh tum bacche kyu nahi bane?" Sanyu asked.

Rd was shocked.

"Aa...aap ko kai...se pata" his stammered and took out plugs from which he was listening soft music.

"Girish ne bataya" sanyu said.

Randhir was embarrassed.

"It's ok randhir we will try to cure ur disease" sanyu kept her hand on his shoulder.

Randhir just nodded and next moment a ball was welcomed on his forehead.

"Yayyy" Myrah clapped her tiny hands standing on a stool as her mission to harass rd was done.

Sanyu look at rd apologetically.

~~

For u divya bajaj😊😊😊