25.

"Ohh so this is the root cause of ur husband's disease.
Well not a disease but just a trauma" Dr. Patel looked at sanyukta.

Sandhir again visited Dr. Patel's clinic regarding randhir's problem.

Today for a change Myrah accompanied her parents in the clinic.

"Hayooo" Myrah took the stethoscope and put it on her ear.

"Hayooo....myahhh peeking " (hello Myrah speaking ) Myrah spoke taking the stethoscope.

Sanyu glared Myrah but Myrah twisted her lips and continued her work.

"Umm doctor, randhir thik nahi honge kabhi?" Sanyu asked Patel.

"Actually Mrs. Shekhawat " Dr.  Patel started but was interrupted by Myrah.

"Hayo. ..Hayo. ...hayoooo" Myrah gritted her teeths as nobody was replying from other side .
Myrah was irritated by single sided conversation.

"Umm...Myrah chup" sanyu glared her baby.

Myrah threw the stethoscope on sanyus face.
"Nakli. ...Nakli. ...fone" Myrah chipped.

Dr. Patel shifted her gaze towards sanyu again and started.
"Actually Mrs. Shekhawat,  when ur husband was beaten by those mens he was merely 10 to 12 years of age I guess"

"No no.....i was 11 years 10 months years old that time" Randhir blushed whereas sanyu gritted her teeths.
Both the daughter father duo were disturbing the doctor.

"Will u both plz get out of here right now.
Dr. Patel kuch bol rahi hai.
Can't u both  shut for two mins?" Sanyu roared making doctor Patel shocked.

"U continue jagatjannani ji" sanyu yelled on the doctor too.

Dr. Patel was shocked and a little bit scared of sanyu.

"Umm...sorry doctor " sanyu bite her lips realising her mistake.

She looked at her right only to see both daughter father duo with finger on their lips like obedient students.

"Ok so where was I? " Doctor was confused where she left the conversation.

"Ummmhh yaa.....when ur husband was beaten he was 12....sorry 11 years and 10 months old (she looked at randhir to which randhir gave a victory sign to sanyu )
Obviously he was a child then.
And getting beaten by some stranger in front of his own mom was unexpected.
Even his mother didn't intervened in between and tried to rescue her own son from those monsters.
That left a  deep impact on his innocent mind.
Being a child he didn't got much attention in his childhood that time

Being close to his mother.....he started acting like a child to get his mother's attention but in his adulthood that too when his ears heard some harsh noises.

Whenever he hears such harsh sound, his brain signals him about his past and then he behaves like a child.
This is not a mental disorder not any genetic disease it's just his fear that is hidden in his subconscious mind " Dr Patel explained to which sanyu was convinced.
Her points made a sense.

"But what now?" Sanyu looked at Patel.

"Abhi kya.....let's go home.
Jaggu didi ne Langar nahi rakha apne hospital mei" Randhir smiled.

Sanyu flared her nose angrily.

"It's ok Mrs. Shekhawat,  I'll order something for u people.
It's lunch time" Doctor smiled and took her phone dialling a number.

"Umm non veg plz jaggu didi.
Bohot dino se chicken ko daato tale dabocha nahi maine" Randhir grinned

"Ticken....Ticken........mudhe bhi ....." Myrah clapped her hands excitedly.

"Meri beti ko bhi non vegetarian bana diya hai....huh.....umm mere liye salad with roasted paneer" sanyu said.

"Ok" Doctor smiled.

"Umm ...jaggu didi ek puchu.
Bura mat manna haa" Randhir was hesitant.

"Yes Mr. Shekhawat any problem? "

"Haa woh actually. .... (scratching his nape) last time jobs aapne chaddi bechi thi uska colour gaya. Actually dhote  waqt meri bachhi ka white frock kaala ho gya" Randhir said innocently.

"Look Mr. Shekhawat main sirf doctor hu.
Chaddi vagera kuch nahi bechti" Doctor smiled.

"Ohh.....thik hai.
No problem " Randhir smiled.

Soon their food arrived and randhir and Myrah feasted upon chicken like it will vanish in a second.

"Randhir Myrah behave" sanyu glared spotting jagatjannani making faces looking at the duo.

"Arey sanyukta. ...its so tasty...khao naa" Randhir offered her a leg piece.

"No...no...tum khao" sanyu said.

"These are some medicines I m prescribing.
Give him daily" Doctor smiled.

"Ok" sanyu smiled
"Umm aapke charges?" Sanyu asked further.

"Only 10,999 including gst and other taxes" Doctor smiled.

"Iiitne....." sanyu shivered at consulting cost of a visit.

"It's not only my consultation but includes ur eating expenses too" Doctor smiled.

"Ok" sanyu glared randhir and paid doctor and came out.

She was so angry on randhir. Sanyu came out of the clinic angrily leaving behind randhir and Myrah.

Randhir realised that he went wrong today so he too ran after sanyu leaving Myrah behind.

Doctor Patel too moved for her lunch in CCD with her boyfriend.

Whereas Myrah started walking alone from the clinic behind her parents.

"Sanyukta listen. ...m sorry....i know I did wrong but suno toh....." randhir was pleading while running behind sanyu but she paid little heed to him and was walking at a faster rate.

"Sanyukta. ....dont run yaar" Randhir huffed.

Here Myrah after coming out of clinic was going through the glass door of toy shops.

She was clapping her hands excitedly watching her favourite toys.
"Kitty...." Myrah smiled watching a kitty toy.
"Meow.....meow.....kitty" Myrah blinked her eyes innocently.

The shopkeeper looked at myrah but due to rush in his shop he thought that someone must be with her.

Myrah looked at those small kids playing with their toys.

She too wanted a toy but whom will she tell.
She looked back and mumbled.
"Mommy.....dadda.....kitty....meow....meow" she pointed towards the toy but none was there to buy her toys.

"Sanyukta suno meri baat...." finally randhir got hold of sanyu and pulled her in a corner of road.
"I said sorry naa.......if u want it will payback all ur today's expenses" Randhir sound hurt.

"It's not about money randhir.
But tum dono waha aise khaa rahe jaise maine tumhe janmo se bhukha rakha hai.....how embarrassing it was randhir " sanyu sobbed.

"Hey.....i m sorry sanyukta.
Maine intentionally nahi kiya....." he hugged her while she sniffed.

"I m sorry " Randhir smiled.

"Its ok" sanyu rubbed her nose on his shirt.

"Myrah kaha hai" sanyu break the hug and smiled.

"Myrah..... (he yelled ) oh shit!" Randhir got tensed

"Meri bachhi......" sanyu cried.

~~~~

Sorry for the boring part.