21.

Morning gave its appearance with chirping birds and shining sun.
The sunlight peeping from the French windows disturbed randhir's sleep.

He yawned lazily and looked at his right to find sanyu sleeping with myrah hugging her tightly.

Both the mother and daughter were sleeping peacefully with a small smile crept on their faces.

"Both are looking so beautiful " Randhir thought as the morning sun made them look just like angels.

Randhir bent down and kissed myrah's forehead.

He came out of the bed and dashed inside the loo to get fresh.

After an hour randhir came back wiping his hairs to find Myrah doing her usual mischiefs.

She was trying to come out of sanyu's hold as sanyu was sleeping clutching Myrah tightly.

Sanyus hold loosened around her for sometime as sun was disturbing her slumber.

Myrah took a chance to come out of her hold.
She put a pillow instead of her and climbed out of the bed.

Sanyu hugged the pillow tight thinking her as Myrah.

"Dadda....mommy choii" Myrah said pulling his towel which was hugging his waist loosely.

But Myrah pulled it again with a jerk and laughed.

"Dadda nangu pungu. ...nangu pungu" Myrah giggled making randhir go in a total shock.

This girl never leaves any chance to embarrass him.
And what is her problem with his pants.

She always displays his superman chaddi.

"Arey meri maa mat kar aisa.
Teri maa coma mei jaegi mujhe aise dekha toh" Randhir begged her.

"Tom.....jelly...." Myrah clapped her hands excitedly watching randhir wearing a tom and jerry underpants for a change.

Randhir grinned ear to ear .

"Nayi hai.
U liked it baby?" Randhir asked excitedly.

"Tom jelly....Tom jelly....." saying she started running all over the room excitedly making randhir smile in contentment.

Later sanyu came out taking a bath and saw randhir and Myrah doing masti .

"Randhir. ...randhir kyu naa aaj pura dinn bahar jaae?
Maine chutti li hai.
I want to spend time with myrah.
Bohot miss kiya maine isse kal" sanyu caressed myrah's curly hairs.

"Ohh why not.....he smiled.
Arey main tumhe batana  bhul gya.
I got a new job in a cafè" Randhir smiled.

"What! Really!.....wow congratulations randhir.
Am so happy for u" sanyu chipped excitedly making randhir smile unknowingly.

There was no one in his life to share his happiness.
But today his wife and daughter were with him , with whom he can share his  happiness.

"Thank u" Randhir smiled.

"Sirf thanks I want a party.
Aise nahi chodungi tumhe.
Aur Haa aur ek baat....maine Myrah ka admission ek play school mei kar diya hai.
Ab Myrah bhi school jaegi" sanyu chipped looking at Myrah who was busy drawing her family photo.

Well the photo was really beautiful with three people in it which were supposedly  randhir sanyu and Myrah.

The blank paper had a big uneven circle which was randhir.
Another small uneven circle smaller than the big one which was sanyu and then a small dot which was Myrah and that's how their family photo got completed.

"Wow....ab mera baby school jaega" Randhir kissed myrah's cheeks and Myrah took the colour chalk and threw it on randhir's face as she didn't like anyone disturbing in her important work.

"Ooh sholly" Randhir made a puppy face and sanyu giggled at her two adorable babies.

~~~~

Later in the evening after filling myrah's admission form sandhir and Myrah went to the park.

Myrah ran towards the swing and jumped on it.

But randhir ran towards her immediately as she was about to fall.

"Myrah gir jaate naa bachha" he hugged her tightly.

"Chalo waha jaate hai ice cream khaane" he took her towards the ice cream stall.

"Bhaiyya teen cornetto .  My baby's favourite hainaa" Randhir looked at Myrah and she nodded looking at the ice cream.

"Umm sanyukta ice cream....sorry ab isse hi kaam chalao.
I don't have money to give u treat" Randhir smiled sadly.

It was first time his wife asked something from him but he couldn't give her.
He felt sad .

"Hey...its ok randhir.
Aaj party nahi Di toh kya hua next month de dena.
First salary se" sanyu smiled.

"Actually paise the par u know kal hi maine nayi chaddi laayi hai mere liye.
Usme kharch ho gye
Jaggu didi ki rates badh gyi hai.
Ab nayi chaddi wali dhundni padegi" Randhir smiled.

"Ohh toh woh tom n jerry ki chaddi new thi" sanyu chipped but next moment bite her tongue.

Randhir looked at her in shock.

"Matlab tum...tumne mujhe uss me dekh liya? " he asked with a horror face.

"Umm...actually Haa. ...woh Myrah jab uthi tab hi meri aankh khul gyi thi.
Maine tumhari aur Myrah ki baat bhi sunni aur tumhe without towel bhi dekh liya" sanyu chipped and turned her head in embarrassment.

Here Myrah was busy in her ice cream.

Randhir's cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

His cheeks became red.

"Umm...woh....btw....ur legs are so fair and sexy" sanyu chipped looking down making randhir's eyes go more wider.

"Aur....aur kya dekha" Randhir was sweating.

She looked at him then at his hands which were on his being.

Sanyu chuckled and answered.
"Eeeee. ....woh cheez nahi dekhi.
Woh toh covered thi" sanyu chipped instantly making randhir turned scarlet with the thought that what will happen when she will see him all nude.

His stomach did somersaults with the thoughts.

Here Myrah finished her ice cream and wiped her hands and mouth on randhir's white tshirt when he was busy imagining himself nude in front of sanyu.

~~~~~

9 more parts to go.
I'll finish it at part 30.