10.

Sanyu came back home tired and zoned out.
She was thinking about myrah's father.
He wanted her and Myrah back in his life.

Why ...why he wants them back again.

Sanyu was thinking about myrah's father while opening the door with a duplicate key.

She threw her bag somewhere and called randhir but she got no response.

She was tired to yell again.
So she herself got up and fed herself a glass of chilled water.

"Yeh dono gaye kaha.
Ghar toh saaf lag raha hai" sanyu looked at the surrounding and found it clean means no tornado took place today.

"Myrah...myrah" sanyu chipped entering her room.

"Mam shh....Myrah so rahi hai" Randhir sushed her.

"Bukhar tha isse subah se.
Ro rahi thi.
Abhi jaakar soyi" rd said patting myrah's back lovingly like a father.

"Ruko let me see...hato "  sanyu ran to her baby and checked her forehead.
It was still warm.

"Bukhar toh abhi bhi hai..... (sanyu was worried ) mera bachha....." sanyu kissed myrah's cheeks.

"Aap ruko yahi main juice laata hu" saying randhir went inside the kitchen and took out a frosty bottle.
Ps: he can't operate a mixi. Orelse he will become a kid😛😛

"Uhan!  Yeh cap itna tight kyu hai" (he tried to open the bottle ).

Finally after severe attempts he succeeded in opening the cap but all the juice fell on his face and clothes.

Meanwhile the bell rang.

Randhir was playing holi with the juice.
He was enjoying the stickiness of juice.

He removed his tshirt and threw away.

The bell rang again much to sanyu's irritation.
"Randhir open the door"

"Aaj kuch toofani karte hai" he started rubbing his body on the floor.

"Ab meri skin buttery soft ho jaegi bilkul frooty jaisi yayyyy ! Free ki frooty mili hai...yayyy" he started playing but sanyu yelled again to open the door.

"Tch....maza bhi nahi karne deti yeh khadoos" he got up and wiped his face.

He went to door and opened it only to find doctor Mohandas in front of him.

Randhir gulped hard so as Mohandas.

The frooty was still dripping down his torso and entered in rds belly button.

Mohandas felt like licking that drop from rds belly.

Randhir hide behind the pillar to stop his rape by Mohandas 's eyes.

"Looking....sex....xxxyy Mr. Aaya" Doctor licked his lips.

"Kon hai randhir " sanyu came out with a sleeping Myrah in her arms.

"Doctor. ..doctor. ..aap dekho main aata hu" Randhir ran inside  to save himself from the rapist.

"Arey....ruko toh....mujhe dekhne do juice kitna niche jaega.... (licking his lips seductively )" Doctor yelled.

"Aap mere baby ko check karne aaye ho yaa randhir ka rape karne" sanyu asked directly.

"Ssssss....madam. ....no rape.....a actually randhir is very beautiful " Doctor shied.

"But i reject u for him.
And I don't want an over qualified person for randhir.
He is just 8 th pass" sanyu chipped.

"I will manage " Doctor chipped.

"Woh baad me decide karenge first check my baby.
She is still weak" sanyu chipped keeping Myrah on the bed.

"Yeah sure" Doctor took out his stethoscope and checked myrah's body.

Meanwhile randhir came wearing sanyus bathrobe which reached till rds ankle.

"Randhir how dare u wear my robe?" Sanyu asked angrily.

"To save myself from this rapist " rd reasoned.

"U r looking soo...sexy Mr. Aaya umm sorry ran...dheir" Doctor chipped looking at randhir's bare fair ankle.

"It's randhir and not ran ...dheir" rd frowned.

"Btw madam....i m glad that u cared for him so much.
I mean koi apne babysitter k liye itna nai karta jitna aapne kiya hai.
Sex change is a costly thing" Doctor chipped eyeing randhir's chest.

"Whatt" sandhir yelled in unison making Myrah awake.

"Randhir tum woh nahi...woh ho" sanyu chipped throwing disgust looks to rd.

"Yes he only told me today that he sterilises his nipples before feeding baby" Doctor said.

"Kya...tum...tum...aisa karte the mere absence mei" sanyu was shocked.

"Haa toh....baby ke andar germs jaate toh" rd grinned rubbing his chest as her robe was itching him.

"Dont do that it distracts me" Doctor repeated his dialogue.

Randhir immediately ran behind the couch.

"By the way randhir I have bought something for u.... (he took out a bag and removed his xxxxxxl size underwear"

"I know size bohot choti hai.
But plz jaggu didi ko request karo.
I need it.
Aaj kuch pehna nahi andar.
Ek hi hai naa" Doctor grinned.

Sanyu closed her nose.

"Aeee phenko isse .
Do teen yahi marr jaenge" sanyu took the underwear and threw on randhir's face and next moment randhir fell down with a thud.

Myrah clapped her tiny hands finding randhir on the ground.

"Nahiii.....yeh nahi ho sakta......main lut gya barbad hua.....ab mujhe nayi chaddi   kaun laayega...mujhse shaadi kon karega ...bachha kon dega mujhe" Doctor cried making myrah's mouth formed in a O shape.

Sanyu was watching randhir's majnu with a wide mouth.

~~~~

Shitt why I write boring parts these days😢😢😢😢sorry!