15

"Randhir chalo khaana taiyyar hai ...aajao.
Myrah....baby where are u?" Sanyu yelled from kitchen.

Randhir was busy closing the French windows to prevent mosquitoes to enter and Myrah was busy playing with her ducks.

"Duck....myla duck" Myrah replied sanyu and got engrossed in her playing.

"Aww my baby is a big girl now" sanyu kept the bowl on table and caressed myrah's cheeks.

"Baby bowl garam hai haath mat lagana ok" sanyu chipped.

Myrah nodded her head and started arranging her ducks neatly on the chairs.

Sanyu went inside and brought all the stuffs.

Randhir was in washroom to empty his bowel and bladder as he was suffering from acidity.
He ate 20 samosas in the morning in nervousness of marriage and now the results were worst.

"Myrah dadda kaha hai?" Sanyu asked as soon as she settled for dinner.

"Yaha hu main.
Waah mam khaane ki achhi khusbhu aa rahi hai" Randhir smelled the aroma of delicious food.

"Randhir aaj se aap mujhe sanyukta bulaenge . M ur wife now" sanyu chipped.

"But main kaise...matlab " rd was shy to call her by her name.

"Plzz...." she smiled.

"Okay...sanyu. ..yukta" Randhir smiled and sat on the chair only to earn a weird sound.

He sat on myrah's ducklin.

"Eeeee. .. dadaa paadi" Myrah held her nose and made faces.

Colour of randhir's face drained out.
He felt embarrassed in front of his new wife.

Sanyu kept quiet.
She didn't wanted randhir to feel embarrassed.
She knew Myrah did it purposely to tease randhir.

"It's ok Myrah main waha baiththa hu" Randhir turned to another seat without watching it and again a weird sound was made by the big duck.

Myrah giggled this time.

"Hahaaa dadaa ...paadi...paadi. ... " Myrah clapped her tiny hands making sanyu laugh loudly.

"Ummmhh. ...m sorry randhir woh....hahaaaa Myrah u r so naughty " sanyu laughed pulling myrah's cheeks.

Randhir took another seat far away from both the ladies and watched before sitting down.

Luckily there were no toys placed.
He sat down quietly but this time his luck didnt leave him .
He fart because of acidity that too so loud that Myrah kept looking at randhir widely.

Poor randhir was again embarrassed in front of his new family.
Sanyu couldn't control anymore and started laughing loudly clutching her stomach whereas Myrah flared her nose.

After having a food full of laughter sanyu caught randhir's hand after both were done with cleaning kitchen.

"U will sleep with us in my room" sanyu smiled making randhir's eyes pop out.

"But main ...." he gulped nervously.

"Mohandas jaise rape nahi karungi tumhara" sanyu chuckled.

"Ok" rd grinned as he was sure that sanyu was not a rapist.

He agreed and shifted his luggage in sanyus room.

"Aap so jao kal main aapka saaman arrange kar dungi" sanyu smiled and left for washroom.

"Yeh khadus itni patni vrata hogi pata nahi tha.
Par jo bhi ho....mujhe toh king jaisi feeling aa rahi hai" Randhir yawned and lied on the bed besides Myrah who was playing with sanyu's jewellery.

"Baby...yeh nahi khaate...." randhir took away them and kept on the bed safely.

"Story sunogi? " Rd asked her.

"Choly....choly...dadda choly" Myrah said excitedly.

"Choly nahi...story...bolo ...sto....riii" rd said.

"Cho...liiii" Myrah repeated.

"Storii" rd repeated again.

"Cholii" Myrah pouted.

"Achha baba choli..." randhir said helplessly before he gets beated by his newly born daughter.

"Ek naa princess thi. .." randhir took her and settled on his chest.

"Pincessh" Myrah repeated.

"Yes...Princess bilkul meri Myrah ki tarah....." randhir kissed her hairs .

Sanyu was watching her daughter and new husband and their love.
She wiped her silent tears and thanked god in mind.

"Dad aap Myrah ko kabhi bhi itna pyaar nahi de paate" sanyu smiled and kept adoring them.

~~~

Morning rose and sanyu came out yawning lazily only to find randhir and Myrah busy watching TV.

Suddenly the advertisement of sunny Leone was playing
"Man kyu...behka re behka aadhi raat ko"

Sanyu was angry.

"Dadda...chechy " Myrah recalled last evenings word making sanyu'seyes go wider.

"Yes baby....sunny....my sexy bunny" Randhir blushed watching the advertisement.

"Par Myrah yeh advertisement hai kis chiz ki" rd thought and sanyus jaw dropped instantly.

"Par jo bhi ho badi hot advertisement hai" rd chipped not aware of durga mataji standing behind him with red face.

"Hot" Myrah repeated thus boiling sanyus anger into double.

~~~

Hope  this part was not vulgar🙈
Hai toh bata do.
I'll not write such things again.

And yeah do read my ongoing work 'REALISATION '