14

The shiv parvati temple was decorated by saffron flowers and orchids.
Even the statue of God were well decorated by roses and orchids.

A hawan kund was placed in between the big Hall and all the requirements for marriage were neatly arranged

A priest was doing all the preparations.

Girish was looking after everything.
He had arranged everything for sandhir's marriage.

Randhir was standing in a golden sherwani with a nervous and tensed face.

"Kya hua randhir itna dara hua kyu hai?" Girish asked placing his palm on rds shoulder.

"Yaar....yeh shaadi toh jhuth par bani hai naa.
Mam ko mere background ke baare mei kuch nahi pata.
I can't cheat her.
Pehle hi unhone mujhe mere bimari ke saath accept kiya hai aur bohot saari baatein hai jo unhe nahi pata" rd looked scared as his past was not known to sanyu.

"Listen randhir as of now ur past doesn't matter.
Hume Myrah ko uss kishore se bachana hai" Girish fisted his fingers.

"Mam ke saath naa-insafi nahi hai yeh?" Rd asked as he was feeling guilty to cheat sanyu.

"Waha dekh randhir (pointing towards the entrance of temple) bata ab konsi na insafi kar raha hai tu" Girish looked at sanyu and Myrah who were climbing the stairs.

Sanyu was clad in a beautiful wedding lehenga and Myrah was wearing same dress like sanyu but a mini version.

Myrah was looking too cute in her red lehenga with two ponytails and a small stone bindi between her forehead.

Sanyu had caught her baby's hand to help her climb the stairs.

"Abhi bhi piche hatega tu?" Girish asked randhir to which he nodded a no subconsciously.

He was looking at his two princess walking so elegantly.

"Yeh to gaya" Girish murmured watching randhir's saliva which was dripping down his mouth.

Soon sanyu reached the temple and Myrah ran towards randhir and hugged his legs.
"Dadda" Myrah chipped .

Sanyu made faces looking at rds saliva.

Coming out of his trance , randhir wiped his saliva by his sherwani sleeves.

"So are u ready sanyu" Girish asked to which sanyu nodded.

Soon sandhir sat in the small mandap and the priest started chanting holy hymns of marriage.

Myrah was clapping her hands excitedly watching the ceremony.

"Dadaaaa. ...mommy...." Myrah had urge to jump down from Girish.

He settled her on her legs and she immediately ran to randhir and sat on his back.

"Dadda ...dadaaa" Myrah started jumping on randhir's back.

Sanyu was caressing her cheeks.

The priest smiled looking at the cute little girl and continued his chanting.

Soon sandhir stood up for the pheras .
Myrah raised her arms looking at randhir and in no time she was in her dadda's arms.

Girish was clicking pics of the cute family while Myrah was giving various posses for the photo.

Finally the priest declared sandhir as couple and gave them blessings.

After some photo session sandhir and Girish went to marriage registrate to legalise their marriage and adopt Myrah legally.

All the process was done and soon sandhir were back to their abode.

"Myrah so gyi" sanyu looked at her baby who was on her dad's shoulder.

"Haa...main sula deta hu.
Aap bhi rest kar lo.
Main khaana banata hu" Randhir chipped.

Sanyu caught his hand.
"Aap aaj se khaana nahi banaenge .
Main bana deti hu" sanyu started giving respect to randhir as now their relationship status got changed.

Randhir was shocked by her changed behaviour but remained silent.

Soon sanyu got changed in her comfortable clothes and started cooking for her new family.
She was feeling happy and complete.

Just because of randhir, she was smiling constantly.

"Mommy.....mommy.....motu pattu" Myrah came out of no where and took the remote.

"Aah Myrah itne jaldi uth gyi tum.
Uff ab mera kaam kaise hoga" sanyu thought.

"Randhir. ..dekhiye Myrah uth gyi" sanyu yelled.

Randhir came out after a shower and took his baby n kissed her cheeks.

"Motu pattu" Myrah showed him TV.

"Chalo laga dete hai" rd sat and switched on the TV but suddenly stopped and watched the screen constantly.

The latest advertisement of sunny Leone was playing and he was watching it keenly.

Hearing the song " man kyu behka" sanyu too looked at the TV and was shocked to see her husband gawking at the advertisement with open mouth.

"Sexyyy" he chipped after the ad was over.

"Chechy....." Myrah too repeated his words.

Sanyu heard this and instantly dropped the utensil on the floor in anger.
Afterall she was his wife and which wife will like if her husband is watching other woman.

"Haaye kitna lucky hoga sunny ka bunny ....." randhir said absent mindedly.

Sanyu heard this too.
She was gritting her teeths.

"Bunny" Myrah laughed loudly.

And her sanyu kept on sulking like a typical wife.

~~~

DO CHECK MY ONGOING STORY "REALISATION "