11.

Days were passing in a blink with myrah's naughtiness and rds care.
Sanyu was not present in the picture as she was busy in academy.

As it was summer vacation,  many newbies joined for dance classes.

And as sanyu was in charge of the academy , she used to work till night for betterment of the academy.

Here randhir & Myrah were busy in their own world giggling,  teasing and fighting.

Rds attack were on a pause for some days as sanyu took care that he should be away from noise.

But Myrah being naughty used to treat randhir as her chuddy buddy.

She used to play with him all the day and he never got bored by her.

Infact he used to care of her like a father and more like a friend.

"Myrah princess uncle ko tang mat karo khaana khao baby " Randhir was holding a plate of food to feed her but naughty Myrah was playing hide & seek with him.

She was giggling in her sweet voice hiding behind the door.

"Myrah babu see uncle thak gye ab uncle baith gye" rd sat on the sofa and kept the plate on the table.

Myrah frowned because she wanted randhir to find her but this lazy bum sat down like a lazy dog.

Randhir slept on the sofa itself as he was very tired doing the household work along with handling a naughty Myrah.

She came out silently and found randhir snoring loudly with his mouth open.

She found the plate of food and a glass of water on the table.

She took the glass and spill it on his face.

"Eee baarish......umhh.....achha hua ....kitni garmi lag rahi thi" he mumbled in sleep scratching his armpits  which were smelling very bad.

"Chii....lagta hai Myrah ne potty kiya" rd made faces smelling his own armpits and changed his side thus not bothered of the dripping water.

"Uth....uth...uth" Myrah started pulling his hairs but he didn't moved a bit.

She made several attempts to wake him up but still he didn't moved.

Finally she was tired and had an urge to pee.
But she was not able to remove her nappy.

She climbed on rds stomach and slapped his arms to wake him up .
But he was sleeping like a pig.

She somehow tore her nappy and unable to control more she peed on randhir's face.

"Hmmm. ...yeh baarish itni dhire dhire kyu aa rahi hai" Randhir mumbled but didn't understood what exactly it was.

After emptying her bladder , Myrah did other work too which fell directly on randhir's arms.

"Ummmhh. ....yeh kya hai....Myrah ki khichdi yaha kaise aayi...sticky sticky" Randhir slowly opened his eyes and found Myrah grinning widely.

Randhir smell the khichdi which was actually myrah's potty , made a terrible face.

He looked at Myrah and found her without nappy and he understood her work was already done

"Potty...potty ...." Myrah clapped her hands and jumped on randhir's hand making randhir frown.

Later in the evening sanyu entered her house and found randhir dolling up Myrah with utmost concentration as if she was his blood.

"Baby....aaj aapne uncle ka kaam kitna badhaya (he zipped her chain up to which Myrah giggled )

Sanyu smiled looking at the duo.

"Aapko pata hai aap kitni bhi shaitaani kar lo par ur uncle loves u the most" he kissed her forehead putting two tiny clips on her hairs.

"My baby" rd rocked her in his arms to which baby giggled loudly.

"Kaash itna pyaar Myrah ke papa usse de paate ...but (sigh) He can never be like randhir " sanyu thought and went back in the past when she first took Myrah in her arms.

2 years back.....

Sanyu ran to hospital in a hurry and found a girl struggling for her life.

A soft cotton of flesh wrapped in a pink towel was kept besides her.

"Monica. ...Monica. ..." sanyu cried finding her bff on death cot with a baby in the cradle.

The small cotton was sleeping peacefully unknown of the happenings going around her.

"Sanyu....sanyu....i want to te ...tell u something " Monica breathed loudly.

She was having less time with her.

"My...baby. ..meri beti....plz look after her when I leave this world " Monica said.

"No moni don't say like that" sanyu caught her hand.

"No sanyu...i have less time.....and before going i want to tell u name of her father...... (looking at the baby)

"Yes tell...who is he...I'll give him ur baby" sanyu said.

"No...he will never accept my baby.
He said that his baby is a piece of shit " Monica cried.

Sanyu fisted her fingers together.

"Who is that bas**" sanyu asked with anger.

"Ur...fa. ..father" Monica looked down and started breathing heavily.

Sanyu went numb hearing this.

Monica was sinking but sanyu was in her thoughts.

Luckily a nurse came and saw Monica but it was too late to do anything.

Flashback ends***

~~~

SORRY guys but u can't expect romance in this ff.
It's a HUMOUROUS story.

For romance do check my other works 😊😊😊😊