Epilogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE
(Very Important)

Hey guys! I know I usually don't do this, but I really need to ask a favor of you. If you pray at all, I would ask that you keep my grandfather and grandmother in your prayers. My Pop is really sick. He's in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He had a triple bypass four years ago, and already one of them is completely blocked. My Nana is sick, too, but she is on the mend.

I'm very worried about them, and my mom is just worried sick. So please, even if you don't pray, keep them in your thoughts and send out some good energy because they really need it right now.

Thank you so much! I can't believe this book is almost done! Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me. I hope I can see you all head over to The Immortality War, which already has the Prologue up! Updates for that novel will start soon, but I'm going to take a week or two to get ahead in writing.

I'm also going to be participating I'm Camp NaNoWriNo this April! The novel I'll be writing for is an original superhero book that may or may not include some of my OCs from this account, such as Glory, Emma, Elaine, Aspen, Bex, and so many more ;) Stay tuned for more information on that!