gordie lachance

My back was pressed against a glossy white wall that was next to Vern's locker. Vern was my cousin so I hung out with him and his friends. I held my binders tight against my chest waiting for Vern to finish getting his stuff.

" Can you hurry up Vern? " I said annoyed.

" Hold on " He closed his bottom locker door and placed his backpack down in front of him. He was sitting on the floor unzipping the zipper of his bag. He rustled through the mess and pulled out a little white envelope that said my name on it with black pen.

" Here y/n " He held it out.

I took it and tore it open, inside was a homemade card that was written in my aunt's hand writing, it read "You're invited to Vern's 14th birthday party! " I flipped to the back side that had his address, which I already knew, that it was gonna be tommorw a Friday after school, and that it was a sleepover. By the time I was done reading it Vern had already zipped up his backpack and thrown it over his shoulder.

" Thanks " I smiled.

I was actually excited because Vern was the only one to have real birthday party's. Whenever it was the other guys birthdays we would all hang out in the tree house and do stuff then the guys, without me, would have a sleepover. Since Teddy, Chris, and Gordie all had family issues they couldn't really do anything with friends at their house for anything really, and I wasn't allowed to have boys over unless it was Vern. Vern and I walked outside of the school to go home with Teddy, Chris, and Gordie. Once they saw us they began to walk and Vern and I followed.

" So? You guys excited for Vern's 14th birthday? " Chris asked.

" Hell yeah! I mean its the only time of the year we actually get to eat birthday cake! " Teddy responded. " And, Gordie's girlfriend is spending the night, so of course I'm excited. "

" Shut up man! " Gordie's face turned an alarming red. My face redden along with Gordie while Teddy, Vern, and Chris laughed.

We continued to walk and talk about Vern's birthday until we all reached our houses. My flats clicked on my porch as I stepped into my house.

* the next day after school *

After I dropped my backpack in my room I grabbed my pink babydoll (a/n if you don't know what they are look them up they're basically this short night gown that a lot of girls wore in the 60's) pajamas that had little blue flowers scatted on the design folded them up and stuffed them inside a cloth bag along with a sleeping bag, a tooth brush, clothes for the next day and a hair brush. Along with Vern's birthday gift.

" MOM! I'm ready to go " my mom grabbed the keys and walked outside to our navy blue Buick riviera. I opened the door as she stared the car. As soon I got there I ran to his door and knocked on it. My mom was right behind me she said hi to her sister, Vern's mom, and wished Vern a happy birthday then kissed him good-bye.

" Hello aunty "

" Hi y/n the boys are upstairs in Vern's room " my aunt closed the door.

I ran upstairs and saw them.

" Hey guys. " I set down my stuff.

" Hey y/n I like your dress " Gordie smiled.

" Thanks " I smiled back blushing a bit.

" You wanna know what else Gordie likes? Y- " Teddy cut off as Gordie elbowed him hard.I sat down next to Chris. " What are you guys doing anyways? " " Nothing really we were waiting for you so we could eat cake " Chris replied."Well lets go then " I jumped up and walked to the kitchen as they followed. After we ate cake Vern opened his gifts and we went back upstairs.

" Oh I have an idea of what we could do! Lets play truth or dare" Vern bounced up.

" I'm in " Chris shrugged.

" Why not " I said.

" Definitely! " Teddy grinned.

" Whatever " Gordie spoke.

" Ok ok guys I think we all know who should go first " Teddy smirked.

" Gordie " Vern and Chris said like they knew it was coming.

" So Gordo? Truth or Dare " Chris asked.

" Truth. "

" Oh come on Gordie! " Teddy yelled aloud.

" Shhhh! My mom's gonna come up here and scream at me if you don't shut your big mouth. " Vern told Teddy.

" Fine, here's my question for you Gordie, do you think your the biggest pussy alive? "

" Come on Teddy I mean that's why it called truth or dare, plus that doesn't even make sense " I said.

Teddy rolled his eyes then crossed his arms. Once Gordie's turn was over we went around until it was my turn.

" Truth or dare y/n? " Teddy questioned rather devilishly.

" Dare " I quickly regretted saying that but I wasn't going to change my mind now.

" Okay I dare you to kiss Gordie! Not on the cheek either. "

Shit. I was hoping he wouldn't say that. I turned my head to see Gordie his face was a burning dark red as was mine. I closed my eyes and leaned in my lips were pressed against his as I melted and I completely forgot that the boys were even there. I pulled away too the sound of Teddy's annoying laugh if you could call it laughing instead of a shriek. Vern and Chris looked at each other and fell to the ground laughing as they clenched their stomach. I sat there while my face burned up.

" I'm gonna go put my pajamas on now " I stood up and grabbed my pajamas and toothbrush. I walked myself to the bathroom and changed then brushed my teeth and came back to the room. I placed my sleeping bag on the floor in between Gordie's and Vern's. I got into it and lied my head down on Vern's carpet. While the other guys went to change, Gordie was fast and entered the room first.

" So uh, y/n do you think we could kiss again like that sometime? "

" For sure " I responded grinning.

Teddy whistled.

" GUYS! Gordie's getting it on with y/n " We both chuckled a little letting out a sigh.

-

Hey sorry this is long but I hope you enjoyed and if you haven't noticed I made a new book about stranger things! ( Because who doesn't love stranger things? " ) Next chapter at 200 reads on the book :)