Dance With The Devil

**Katherine’s POV**

            I watch Patric leave and then turn back to Zayn. My temper flaring again. “I hate you so much” I say with a cruel laugh. My chest hurts so much; it feels like my heart is exploding.

            “No you don’t” Zayn mummers and steps towards me, his eyes dark with anger. Patric isn’t here to stop him anymore. I fight to keep the fear out of my eyes.

            “I can’t believe that I ever loved you,” I hiss and walk away, he follows me quickly but I duck into his bedroom and slam the door in his face.

            He rips the door open and snarls at me, grabbing my wrists and pressing his face close to mine. “Don’t you ever, ever, slam that FUCKING door in my face again”.

            I gasp in fear, his eyes are almost black; he bares his teeth with every word. I swallow hard a rip my arms from his hands. But I don’t stay away for long; he grabs me and slams me roughly against the wall.

            “You’re going to regret every word” he growls, pinning my arms above my head. “Every fucking word” he hisses, biting my collarbone. I whimper and squirm. “Stop moving” he demands, using one hand to pin my arms to the wall, and the other hand to hold my hip roughly in place.

            My chest heaves as I fight for breath “Zayn let me go”.

            “No” he snarls and kisses me behind my ear “You’re going to believe me. And you’re gonna take back everything you said” his teeth scrape my throat “You’re going to love me again”. He pulls back and stares into my eyes, pressing his body hard to mine. “I love you”.

            “I hate you,” I say tonelessly.

            A vein jumps in his throat and his jaw hardens. He bites my lip ring and does the same thing he did the day I got it; he pulls my lip into his mouth and kisses me angrily, biting at my lip because he knows that I like it. His free hand travels up my belly and then down my thigh, his fingers drag across my skin. “So beautiful” he groans and moves his lips to my jaw and then my neck.

            I fight hard not to moan, but it feels so good, it feels so nice to have his body pressed to mine. A small whimper escapes my throat.

            “Am I hurting you?” he mummers.

            “No” I groan and tip my head back. I pretend not to feel the smile that spreads across my shoulder from his mouth. He slowly lets go of my arms and uses both his hands to grab my hips. Continuing his work on my neck as I tangle my fingers in his hair. “Zayn” I moan, his name escaping my mouth. Even I’m surprised.

            Zayn’s eyes snap to my face. “Did you just-?” He crushes his mouth to mine “God, you did” he pants and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He lays me out on his bed and crawls over me, staring into my eyes before he leans down and kisses me passionately. “I love you” he tries again as he pulls off his clothes and then mine.

            I grab his face and pull him down for another kiss “I love you too. And I’m sorry, for what I said, it’s fake. I’m sorry”.

            He pants and presses his hands on either side of my head, kissing me again and again. The slight scruff on his neck scratches at my face as he presses his lips hungrily to mine. Sparks fly through me at any point that our bare skin touches (which is pretty much everywhere since we’re, ya know, naked), my heart stops breaking and the panic I felt earlier goes away.

            “Scream for me?” he asks as he shoves himself between my legs and starts thrusting. My mouth gapes open and I’ve suddenly lost the ability to breathe. I whimper again and arch my back. “Does it hurt?”

            “Yes” I squeak, but it feels good too.

            “It’ll get better in a minute” He groans, thrusting harder, his eyes filling with lust. He kisses me to make it a little easier.

            My nails rake down his back, he hisses into my throat. “Zayn” I breathe into his hair.

            “God do that again,” He groans, bumping his shoulder against my arm to show me what he means. I drag my nails down his back again and he groans in approval “Yes”.

            “Harder” I beg “Please” I wrap my legs around his.

            “Tell me you love me” his eyes are filled with pleasure as he looks into mine.

            “I love you” I wrap my arms around his neck. He sighs and a slow smile spreads across his face. He does as I asked and I’m reduced to screams, writhing beneath him, crying out. “Yes” I yell more than once. A string of curse words escapes his mouth as he cums. I moan his name over and over as I orgasm after him.

We finish and he lays behind me, pressing his chest to my back, kissing my shoulder blade. “I love you so much”.

Well that was fun. 

-Kea