ParSh Are Real

As usual, yesterday was normal day for everyone, I guess. Like always, Param was up for the 'Ghulaam' shoot with the team while Harshita was busy with her photoshoot and social events. The day was about to bid a farewell when Param reached his home only to find Harshita's presence around his family. Maybe, that was a moment when he realized, 'It's a perfect family moment. Wait! I didn't even realize she became part of my family. My mom and my sister simply made her part of their comfort zone. She is blessed!' His inner thoughts were broken by the beep of his phone.

He glanced over the notification 'Retweeted @NitiTaylor tweet' 'Pagal ho chuke hai log..' He muttured. But his bad! His words were audible enough to Harshita, who stood besides him. 'Kya baat hai? Kaisa chal raha hai shot?' Harshita carried forward the conversation. 'Jaisa hota hai!' Param let out his frustration. 'Arey, yeh koi tareeka hota hai baat karne ka?' Harshita tried mocking him. 'Toh ab tum mujhe tareeka shikhaogi?' Param reverted back. 'Kya baat hai, Param? Tumhare mood ko achanak kya hua?' She pacified him. 'Tumko nahi pata. Really?' His sarcasm spoke out as he let Harshita watch stupid edits and meaningless tweets made by Niti's fan, on his phone. 'Param, it's gonna happen. We are no longer together, on-screen. You and Niti are paired opposite to each other. Like me, even Niti has fan following. Like our Sandhir and ParSh fan, even her fans are going to come up with this. Ab tum, aise chote chote baat ko leke upset hoge toh kaise chalega?' She reasoned out herself. 'Niti ke fans ko yeh lagta hai naa, jo humare beech on-screen hai, zaroori nahi vo off-screen bhi ho. These fans! They are driving me crazy' Param put forth his version of the argument and added 'Aur tumhara toh alag se hi chalu hai.' 'Matlab kya hai tumhara?' She raised her brows. 'Dimaag kharab ho chuka tumhara. Kab se bol raha hai tumhe. Let's confess, we are officially dating. Lekin nahi. Bas khudki hi karni hai.' He calmed down himself and continued 'Listen, Harshita! Both fans and audience understands how on-screen and off-screen chemistry works. I really can't tolerate my link up with Niti or other co-actor. Nor do I have control to watch you out with other co-actor, off-screen. I completely understand our priority towards our career and don't intend to ruin it. Our careers will always top our priority list and you rank third in my list, after my mumma and Didi. But, let's come clean. I am not insisting hard on you to confess immediately. You take your time and think! I will always respect you and your decision. All I want is to be transparent on these terms. No more hiding on my behalf! I am going official tomorrow' and rest, remains the history.