Endings Are A Beautiful Start

As she entered the fitness area, all eyes across the room fixed a weird gaze at her. Instead of freaking out, she yelled 'So what! Eyeing me with whatever intentions you got won't burn your calories. Just get back to your routine!' She calmed herself as she began her warm up session. As she step on the not-so-occupied treadmill, the trainer approached and taunted 'So, Ms.Arrogant! I suppose you have mistaken this place for a drama school. Let me make it clear, keep your audience seeking scenes out of this place' He deliberately increase the speed of her jogging track but she smartly tackled it with increase in the inclination, not to make herself fall off the track.

All the people on the earth were busy with friends, family and celebration because it's Christmas Eve, well expect 2 people - our meant to be Sandhir. See, now you got who they were exactly, but wait, do they actually know each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Randhir was working on weights when Sanyukta entered the club, murmured to herself 'Face him again!' She stepped on elliptical and plugged in headphones without turning on music, as she figured out he was approaching her. 'So, Ms. Attitude don't have a date for today! Aryan, right?' He snapped her with his taunt. 'Are you dumbass not to get hint : I am not so interested to talk with you especially about previous week incident?' She pulled out her earphones 'This is an awesome invention to ignore gossip girl like you' Fumed with anger, he banged hard on emergency stop touchpad and the outcome: she jerk back badly, resulting to scream 'Are you some kind of insane psycho? I understand you are as useless as ueue in queue, but that doesn't mean you should interrupt in my workout! As far as your job here is concerned, you will be kicked out off the place if you mess around me again' 'Let me tell you one thing straight. I am not at all afraid of your blank threat.' Randhir confronted. 'Seriously! You think it's a blank threat. Huh! Wait until you get a mind boggling gift from Santa, this year!' Sanyukta mocked him with her cute devilish smirk. All that Sanyukta need to do is pull some strings while Randhir need to wait till tomorrow for the gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning, Sanyukta entered the fitness club room with the authority head where Randhir was busy guiding few newbies. She headed towards her elliptical to begin her workout while the authority head - Sachin declared 'Randhir, you are fired' making every jaw drop in shock and Sachin made an exit from the room while Randhir followed him like a lost puppy. She plugged in her earphones, turning on her playlist. But thanks to indistinct loud chatters across the room! It absolutely made her hard to engross herself into the flow of songs. As she turned off the music without plugging out earphones, she overheard a conversation, happening right across her direction.
Mrs. Rodriguez : There's a lot going in Randhir's life. He is just trying hard to stand strong. For his mind change, at least, I asked him to stop by my place on the occasion of Christmas Eve. But, he didn't show up.

Mrs. Woodson : We all know, how much serious is he when it comes to work? Working too hard, despite of his financial crisis, is in his blood. As far I know, he had over time yesterday. So, Mrs. Rodriguez, I believe this might be his reason, not showing up for your dinner.

Danish: Sorry for the interruption. I am worried, what would we do without him? I understand, he is genuine person. I am pretty sure it's not his fault. So, why him?
Mrs. Woodson (who misunderstood she is busy listening to the tunes): Danish, my son, you know this lady, on elliptical, thinks Aryan is gentleman. The leaf is yet to show it's true color. As far as Randhir's future is concern, I am going to talk my husband regarding the same.
Mrs. Rodriguez and Danish agreed to her spoken words. All Sanyukta noticed across the room through crystal clear glass mirror was Randhir pleading like a hell to Sachin who enacted as per Sanyukta's command. Maybe, she just had meltdown as too much was going around her about Randhir.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finishing her workout, she freshen up, packed her stuffs and was about to leave. An idea popped into her mind and she enquired about Aryan's time with a person across the registration desk. The reply gave her a surprising shock. Next morning, around 6.45 am, she reached the fitness club room where she first noticed Randhir clearing up his locker and later fixed her gaze on hot make out session happening right in front of her eyes. Guess who? Aryan and Krutika(new girl Aryan is being dating since last 2 days) spotted! Opening the door with utmost silence, she tiptoed herself up to Aryan and held his collar tight to jerk him away from Krutika, and landed red four finger stamp on his left cheek.