My Adam's Social Event

Well it was last day of his shoot. Everyone around him was getting emotional and bidding each other goodbye. Well, not him, at least not his heart. His face do hold those sad types looks not his heart. Could it be right to say, his heart was busy doing happy dance? A break before the last part of last episode been shot, someone sneaked him information about Aakash Pandey inviting Harshita Gaur. He gave more than best performance, thereby impressing director. Everybody noticed Param's blush behind his stubbles.

Aakash got to know about his plan spoiler. Vikas and Aakash took the makeup artist in the corner and bashed him so much that he felt guilty to spoiling their plan. He kept insisting, how could he make up to it. They said him to shut his mouth until the day ends. He agrees to it with a nod.

Now they have to change the plan. Aakash called Harshita and informed about the change in the plan so that she didn't show up. The shoot came to an end and those pair of eyes was scanning for his surprise which wasn't surprise for him. What surprised him was his surprise didn't show. Then came leg pulling and teasing session of Param by his co-stars. Could he be more adorable with his sad pout? Absolutely guys.

Finally, getting a chance Aakash spoke up 'Hey buddy. There's small get together at my place. Why don't you join us later this evening?' 'I don't know. Not feeling well. Maybe because the show came to end, I guess' Param covered up his emotions logically. 'Oh I see. Try to come. Maybe, you would feel better and happy probably' Aakash smirked at his antics. He nodded and headed towards his green room. He took quick glance over his room reviving the visits by fans, the interviews he gave, his lady's timely visits and last but not the least the edits posted across the walls. He took them off carefully and placed neatly in the folder. He placed everything in the box as he packed up his stuffs for one last time. He surely going to miss this place, he will miss his shooting days. After all, he put in so much of efforts working for like 28 days in a month without any off.

The chauffeur drove him to his home. Setting his chauffeur free, Param made his way to his home via elevator. Param placed his box on the table and was about to step inside his room when his elder sister Sona called him. He ignored her and jumped on his bed. Sona stood near the open door of his room 'So. You are done with the Ghulam. What's new now?' Param dug his face in the pillow and blabber something inaudible for Sona. 'Param, you okay?' Sona sounded worried. Param shook his head in disagreement. Just then, Manpreet Param's mother walked in scolding Sona 'Don't you annoy my kid! Look at him. He is so tired. Let him sleep' 'But maa, I was just talking casually. He is the one behaving indifferent. You always yell at me, not him' Sona expressed her viewpoint in frustration and walked away.

'Maybe I should hang around the cast at Aakash's place. It will divert my mind. I am just overthinking about Harshita. I know what place she has in my life. Why do I feel uneasiness in her absence? Probably I am right. I should change and get going.' Param's thoughts ruled his mind for a given moment. Param opened the wardrobe to take out his black and white striped shirt along with white pants. He grabbed towel and dashed into the restroom to freshen up. He took a hot water shower but his mind wondered: why didn't Harshita showed up. Param somehow pushed back his stupid reasoning in the mind. He stepped out of the restroom bare body. Only a towel was wrapped around his waistline. He finally himself in the clothes he choose few minutes back. As he began setting his hair in front of mirror, he heard a knock at the door of his room.

'Come in!' Manpreet his mom stepped inside his room carrying a tray full of food. Probably it was soon to be dinner time. 'Bacha, are you going somewhere? I thought we would have dinner together.' She was amused to find Param well dressed. 'Mom. There is this party at Aakash place. I am going there. I don't feel like staying at home. I will back soon like in an hour. We will have dinner then, together.' Manpreet nodded and took away the tray of food. She asked Sona to have dinner. Param heard giggles and took a leave for the Aakash's place. He drove himself to Aakash and was amused to find the car probably her car parked in his parking space.

Aakash welcomed him but Param kept scanning across the living room to find his best buddy or say bestie. All he could spot is Vikas, Ridhima, Sareeka, Bhawan, Samta, Zahida and many more gossiping around while having gala time. 'Hey, I thought you won't come. But you came. Come! Join us.' Vikas approached him and welcomed with a tight hug.

Param felt good for an unknown reason around them. Aakash and Vikas looked at each other with a smirk. Finally our diva and heartthrob of Param stepped out of the kitchen after helping Aakash's mother to serve the guest. Harshita's one sight made Param's heart flutter and he stood still. Harshita offered snacks but it seems like Param was lost in her beauty. Harshita's simple outfit made her look more gorgeous. She was dressed in a black Capri and white laced kurti. The silver danglers with red beats enhanced her no makeup look. 'She looks flawless' Param murmured. Harshita snapped her fingers together to bring him back to reality. Param grabbed a glass filled with pomegranate juice. Harshita passed a smile to him and proceeded to others, making him furious. Param talked for awhile with others while Harshita was busy helping Aakash's mom rather than gossiping. It would be fair to say, she doesn't like to get along with few ladies present in the living room.

After sipping his juice, Param made a way to the kitchen to put down his used glass in the dish washing area. In no time, Harshita stepped in to refill few glass. 'Done behaving like an ideal daughter-in-law? Why don't you practice some at my home?' Param turned around to taunted her. 'Hello, Mr. Bhatia. I had no interest to come to this boring get together which is no less than a gossip room. I just here because of Aakash and Vikas constant insistence.' Harshita frowned. She makes so hard for Param to resist. Param ended up pulling her cheeks together. 'Aww, my awwie' Harshita softly hit on his biceps. 'Param! Harshita! Come fast.' Their lone moment was ruined by Aakash's call. Both decently fixed their dress and made their way out to the living room.

It seems more like photoshoot session. Bhawan and Samta called our ParSh to join them as they were busy getting clicked. Aakash turned around to take a candid click of them where Param was nagging Harshita to get clicked while she kept denying. Another candid click : Param tugging his arms around her elbow. For obvious reasons, these pictures weren't uploaded on the social event. Vikas's way to the restroom was blocked by our duo who was lost into each other. Even Vikas's intentional coughing didn't budge them. Every head in the room turned towards them. Harshita soon sensed the fixed gaze on her. Harshita pressed her lips together to control her blush and not-so-unwanted smile.

Harshita finally settled on one of the vacant place on three seat couch. Param sadly pouted as he didn't find a place to seated. Harshita closed her eyes and tugged her a part of lips out, teasing Param. Param noticed the arm of the couch besides Harshita. Param threw his characteristic smirk at Harshita, making her wonder 'What's he up to?' In a blink, Param settled himself on the arm of the couch right besides her. Harshita was dumbfounded by Param's antics. She generously smiled at the camera as Aakash asked them to look towards the camera instead of looking at each other. A smile crept over Param lips as he placed his palms over her left shoulder. Harshita choose not to react as Aakash clicked the photo. We know, Param is so dead by Harshita after his second act.

Aakash soon posted this picture on his social media, shocking entire ParSh fandom. His one picture flooded all the groups related to Harshita and Param. That happy feels! We, fan girls simply love such surprises. It gives immense pleasure to ship ParSh irrespective of what roles they portray on-screen.