Hindustan Humara

Scribble : She came draped in a silk saree to meet her love. He came, draped in Indian flag.  

'Bola tha mein ne tumko, Sanyukta. Mat karna usse shaadi. Pachtaogi tum. Lekin, meri beti ko toh apni hi manmaani karni thi. Lo dekho abhi! Chhod kar chala gaya naa tumhe. Us besharam insaan ko zara sa bhi ehsaas nahi hai meri beti aur uski patni pe kya beet rahi hai. Naa hi sirf mujhe par tumhe bhi log taane sunate hai. Baghode ki patni khelaati ho tum. Kitni baatein banate hai log tumhare aur uske baare me. Ek toh vo pahele se nalayak tha. Kabhi usne koi dhang ka kaam nahi kiya. Sanyukta, abhi bhi waqt hai. Aryan se shaadi kar lo. Acha kasha kamata bhi hai, ghar parivaar bhi bahut acha hai .. ' 60 year old concerned father, Mr. Kishore Aggrawal was interrupted by his 35 years old stubborn daughter. 'Papa, Randhir vaisa nahi hai. Vo zaroor aayega vapas. Aap samjhte kyun nahi ho' 'Sanyukta, mere samjhne se kya hone wala hai. Mein Narendra Modi nahi hu, jo poore desh me ailaan kar du, meri beti ke baare baatein mat banao. Baap hu tumhara. Bhala chahta hu tumhara. Log mujhe bolenge toh chalega lekin vo tumhare baare mein bakwaas karte hai, zara bhi sehen nahi hota hai. Tumhari maa toh rahi nahi, jiski tum baat sunti aur samjhti thi. Aur tumhe pahele se yeh aadat thi, mere khilaaf jaane ki. Dekh lo tumhe jo karna hai. Meri salaa maano toh Aryan se shaadi kar lo, poori zindagi padi hai tumhare paas. Jo insaan 8 saal mein ek bhi baar muh nahi dikhaya vo kya kaakh tumhare zindagi me vapas aayega. Aage tum aur tumhari zidd' He coughed hard as he let out his concerns as taunts. His few decade long asthma signs made Sanyukta freak out, thereby she rushed herself in the kitchen, to get a glass of water with his medicine along with the pump, which he needed badly, at the moment. 'Kya papa, aap bhi! Kyun khosna rehte hai Randhir ko, itna! Jaisa bhi hai mere pati parmeshwar hai. Aur rahi baat Aryan ki, uske liye pahele mujhe Randhir ko divorce dena hoga,naa.' 'Lo, kar lo baat. Jo insaan tumse contact me hi nahi hai peechle 8 saal se, tumko usse divorce chahiye! Ajeeb hai tumhara, Sanyukta' He taunted her non-existent husband, at that very instance. 'Bas kijiye, papa. Ab aap jaake shaanti se so jaayiye, aaram se! Aaj ke liye kaafi tha.' She lead him to the room. After watching him fall asleep, she switched off his room light and head herself to her room, switched on the table lamp, slid out the drawer, took out her notepad and pick the pen from the pen-stand.

And she began to pen down 9th letter to her hubby ...

Dear, naa Jai Hind Col Shekhawat,

Again, I convinced myself to write this letter for my love, but it seems, it's lost in India's Bermuda Triangle, a place where letters are received, maybe but replies are long lost for ages. My life strike out another year without you and your reply. Hadn't I told my pappa about your decision to join Para SF, with all gratifications and love, he would have never accused you of anything in these past 8 years. It seems, you are gloomed by his humility when I decided not to disclose your identity. It's a wife's duty to be concerned for her husband's safety. And I know I am right! ;)

After spending few sleepless nights on the research, the results made me feel so damn proud of you. Your 8 year long efforts paid off. Your works are not only appreciated by Indian military and government official but it's appreciated internationally. That moment of happiness ! I so wish I could shared it with my father. Reading your articles across the official site of Indian Forces, my tears of joy seems no bound. One of them stated, you were offered Authority Head post from Belgium Naval Force, but you denied by simply stating your oath ' I, Col Randhir Singh Shekhawat hereby solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the India, as by the law established and that I will, as in duty bound honestly and faithfully, serve in the Regular Army and Union of India, and go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air, and that I will observe and obey all the commands of the President of Union of India and commands of any officer set above me, even to the peril of my life', it made the interviewer speechless, whole of the nation, proud and as a wife, being a part of glory. Darling, I want to say those 3 words ' Sorry, Thank you and Please' and you thought I would say 'I love you' 😂

Randhir, I shout out a heartfelt thank you for all that you have done and will continue to do for me, my countrymen and my nation. Over these 8 years, I witnessed your unflinching resolve to do what is right and your constant putting of others before self. I am dumbstruck by your reflexive readiness and courage to intrude yourself into a deadly territory and guide your fellow mates to do same with the same inspiration as yours. No matter how much the citizens of this country treat and blame you and your mates as per ongoing situations and circumstances, you know it's only way to protect your motherland and people of this country.