Your Ghulaam Forever

On the set of the Ghulaam, Param was scanning through the script while his makeup dada was finishing his touchup. After few moments, his dada was replaced by Ankit, who just arrived with a crazy idea popping up in his mind. Without Param's notice, he took some foundation and pink blush from Niti's table and applied on both of his cheeks, when he was all engrossed in script, preparing himself for next take. The director called him. As soon as he step on the set to perform his act, everyone excluding Niti had a good doze of laughter, to look upto him in this makeup. Param was all confused,until he observed Ankit busy in his giggling session. Niti approached him and said 'Param, aap hot ho hi but isme aur bhi jyada cute lag rahe ho'. He was all furious by her flirt and obviously his reflection, seen in the mirror forwarded by her.

Param(all angry): What the hell, Niti? Mujhe laga tum shakal se bachi dikhti ho. Mujhko nahi pata tha, tum akal se bhi bachi ho.

Before she could say anything, he called off for the day and headed in his vanity van. Ankit & Niti follows him. As he applies removal cream over his makeup, Ankit says 'Actually Niti ki fault nahi hai. Mein ne yeh huriya banaya tera. Vaise tu Gulabi Ghulaam dikh raha hai'. His own statement made him chuckle hard. Niti approached him to help and added 'Ankit! Aise mat karo, mere Param ke saath. Already itna cute hai, makeup laga ke aur cute banane ki kya zaroorat. Hai naa mera Golu Ghulaam'

Param: Niti, just stop flirting. Okay? We are just leads paired against each other for this show. No need to go beyond that.

Niti: Param, jab Harshi yeh sab karti hai, tumhe chalta hai. Aur mein karu toh tumhe problem hai. Already vo Vikkas mujhse theek se baat nahi karta. Set pe koi bhi mere se baat toh door, friend bhi nahi bana chahta.

Param: She is Harshita Gaur for you and everyone around. Got it?

Ankit (mischievously teased him): Someone is getting all insecure, haan for someone. Ahm Ahm Ahm

Param: Bas kar Saale. (He squeezed foundation cream all over Ankit's hair) Bhugat ab.

More Ankit tried to wash away with his bare hands, more it spread, making his hair covered with light peach color. Seeing his condition, Param couldn't hold his laughter and rolled on the couch chuckling and giggling so hard. 'Khudko dekh sheeshe me! This would be exact you after 50 years. Tujhe dye karne ki zarrorat bhi nahi padegi. Bilkul buddha dikh raha hai. Dekhta hu, agar kisi director ko kisi buddhe (pointing towards Ankit) zaroorat ho toh teri shifaarish kar sakta hu' Param said, while controlling his laughter when Ankit was looking his messed reflection in the mirror.

Niti: Chalo tum dono. Nahana lo.

Param (murmured beneath his breath, audible only to the Ankit): Yeh dekho! Bachi mummy banne ki koshish kar rahi hai.

Ankit (taunted him beneath his breath): Tujhe yeh bachi ko jhelna padega at least 1 saal or until this show last. Pahele hi bola tha, Ghulaami chodh aur Harshita ke saath photoshoot kar. But nahin, tujhe toh yeh bachi chahiye thi.

Param closed his eyes and reminisced all his Harshita's hot clicks he was scanning late last night and finally spoke 'Yaad mat dilaa yaar! Already bahut miss karta hu usse aur uski tantrums', to which Niti questioned 'Kisiki? Meri? Param you are so cute and sweet. Be my ghulaam please!'

Harshita entered his vanity van when she found, everything is wrapped. On the few words overheard by her, she said while approaching them 'Mere tantrums! Huh?' ankit mocked down Param 'Param beta! Tu toh gaya aaj' Saying so, he dashed himself into restroom to normalize himself. He covered his face with his palms and buried his face in the couch, while kneeling on the floor. Harshita continued 'Aur Niti! Yeh sirf reel life mein tumhara ghulaam hai, real life me nahi.' She patted on his back hard, only to hear his ouch, as he uncovered his face hidden by his palm buried in the couch and hold his back 'I know Sadda Haq me tumne bahut jyada machine pe practice kara hai. Isliye tum strong ho gayi ho. But, iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum uska demonstration har jagah deti firo' She laughed her heart out on his pinkish look. 'Aww mera Saddu! Itna cute dikh raha hai. Yeh gulabo ke saath ek selfie toh banti hai' She immediately clicked a selfie with pink puppy faced Param and added 'Aur yeh gaya Sona di ko.' Niti blabbered something and left from there while Param's heart echoed 'Your Ghulaam Forever' on seeing his hottie smiling and giggling over him.