Rekindling Our Lost Equation #WinningDrabbleAndEdit

It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't. Our Sandhir may find an alternatives in their lives. Did they know they belong to each other? With Sanaya and Aryan, they tangled themselves more. Sanaya's clingy nature towards Randhir made Sanyukta insecure. Sanaya's giggles over Randhir's not-so-funny jokes added to Sanyukta's annoyance. Spotting them together irked Sanyukta. To her luck, Randhir never caught her redhanded, despite of Sanyukta being a pokey nose. Can Sanyukta address them as fake love birds?

A whirlpool of emotions evokes within Randhir when she avoids her 'Saddu': an unseen love behind this nickname. The way she speaks 'Saddu' with an agony always results to Sandhir's conflict. His heart does otherwise : fluttering itself over Sanyukta's glimpse. Seeing Aryan's companionship with his Farzi upshots Randhir to vent out his outrage for Aryan. Just because he can't knock down Aryan in front of Sanyukta, Randhir found a way to channelize his temperament and hits his punching bag as hard as he could, solely visualizing Aryan. Aryan's pampering for Sanyukta and bestowing his affections & love to 'his' Sanyukta make Randhir go crazy. At times, loneliness takes over Randhir, making him feel void. When Randhir hear out this: 'Tere bina guzara, ae dil hai muskhil', Randhir craves more for Sanyukta. All he does is scream her name with his intensified and vicious passion. How badly Randhir want to confront her, just like old days? Their non-stop disagreements. For the world, it's as good as declaring a rivalry war but this gave Sandhir a inner peace.

Though Sandhir's relation may seem like Byzantine's equation, Aryan realized Sandhir together, they are inevitable. The reality struck upon Sanaya, no matter how hard she tries, she would at most be Randhir's best friend. What's more difficult? Pretend you don't love someone when you really do. That's exactly what Sandhir were doing: finding their solitude elsewhere.

Finally, here's the moment we patiently waited for. Sandhir's face-off with loads of bashing. Subsidizing their inner turmoil wasn't easy. They yelled and accused each other, not caring who's at fault. Sanyukta slapped him, hurting his big fat male ego. He couldn't take that well. He held her arms digging his blunt nails in her pint sized arms. Their wrathful eyelock built their sexual urge. It all ended with an rough repelling smooch which turned into a passionate liplock they longed for.

We as a fandom, knew SanDhir will always be our favorite imagination while ParSh is forever.

* * Edit Making Courtesy: @8ShivangiUpadhyay

Author's Note : The above published Drabble and Edit was part of the anonymous edit and Drabble competition organized by Ayushi_Garg. Thanks to all support of my readers to make me achieve winners' position.