Chapter 1: Accidental Discoveries

I followed a tall black haired man (er...teenager) into an extremely messy office. I attempted to avoid stepping on any papers, but eventually gave up when I ran out of tile to step on, and lifted my head up to finally look at something other than the floor. It was a large room surrounded by several bookcases with hundreds of thousands of books that I would love to read one day. 

"And who might this be?" A tall black haired man in a lab coat asked the person who brought me here.

"She has innocence." The taller man said plainly. 

"Is that why I'm here? If you don't mind, I'd like an explanation please." I asked politely. 

"Kanda must not explained to you what innocence is." The scientist nodded to himself.

"Actually, I already know what you're talking about. I was referring to why I'm at the Black Order. I was pretty much dragged here against my will, and I'd like it if you could tell me why. I couldn't even pack anything."

"You mean, you know about akuma too?" I had intrigued the scientist. 

"Of course. General Yeegar had taken care of me as a child, and he taught me about akuma and my innocence." I smiled when I remembered how much fun it was being with everyone. He and his finders especially had become my surrogate family. Thierry and Pierre become brothers to replace the one I had lost, and General Yeegar had become my grandpa. 

"Does General Yeegar still work for the Order?" I asked as my hope of seeing everyone again flickered. I also noticed that the person who brought me here had disappeared, but shrugged it off. 

"Yes, he does. May I ask why?"

"Can you please let me see him?"

"How about you and I make a deal? If you become an exorcist, I'll tell you where he is."

"Deal." I said quickly

"May I ask what your name is then?"

"Allison Walker. It's nice to meet you Mister..." I bowed

"Chief of the Science Division and Supervisor of The Black Order's European branch Komui Lee, but you can just call me Komui." He smiled as he outstretched his hand to me

"It's nice to meet you, Komui." I returned his smile with my own and shook his hand

"Before you can become an exorcist, we have to do a few formalities first."

"That's fine."

An alarm went off somewhere and Komui went running out of the office I assume is his, and of course I followed him into a dark room with a glass box in the middle that was surrounded by other scientists. Three people were on the screen, a redhead, a scary looking guy, and a white haired boy with...a scar... 

"Al?" I muttered to myself, since Komui had already run out of the room.

"Do you know Allen?" A teenage girl not much older than me asked

I shook my head.

'I need to wait until I'm sure it's him.' I thought to myself

"And you are...?"

"Oh, right. My name's Allison. I'm a new exorcist."

"My name's Lenalee. It's nice to meet you, but I have to go help those three before my brother gets them killed." She pointed to the box, and ran out.

"Brother?" I sweatdropped, and followed her out

"Is he cooking them?!" I screamed when I saw the scene before me. The redhead was sitting on top of a giant omelet doused in ketchup, and Al and the scary guy were being sautéed by a giant robot that Lenalee had kicked into submission. I helped the two up from the nightmare that I'm happy I wasn't a part of with a smile.