Let's Go Back (edited)

Hermione's p.o.v

I was packing my trunk when Ginny pounded on the door with her fists.
I opened the door and that's when Ginny peeked in my room and her eyes went wide as she saw me.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing my bags,of course." I replied.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You were supposed to be down near the car twenty minutes ago.But here you are still packing!"

"Shut up Gin. I am coming down with you."

She took out her wand and muttered a spell to take my trunk down.Then she grabbed my wrists and dragged me down to the car.

"Ow!"I groaned,rubbing my wrist.
But did she take notice? No. Such a nice best friend.

I muttered something under my breath but Ginny might have caught it because she raised a perfect eyebrow at me.

"Will you two stop bickering now and hop into the car?"

I turned and saw it was Ron and Harry.

Ginny smiled at Harry who blushed. Ron and I rolled our eyes at them because all this smiling and blushing seemed to go on for forever now. Ugh,just get married already.

"Kids we are ready to go! Have you guys packed up everything you need for the year including extra pieces of parchment and quills?" Mr.Weasley came,with Mrs. Weasley right behind him.

We all nodded.

"Great!Ginny and Ron will you please keep this packages in your trunk?And Harry and Hermione,you both also take one. It contains some snacks and juices which you will need in the train."Mrs Weasley said.

"Mum our trunks are already full!How do you expect us to keep them then?"Ron asked annoyingly.

"Then let me take it. My trunk has a little space,you know."
I gave Ginny a side glance who looked away before I could say anything like 'because of her'.

Mrs Weasley smiled and handed me the packages which I put in my trunk. Then we hopped into the car,squeezing and squirming, yet all excited for a new year at Hogwarts.