That fine detail....

"Mom!" Scorpius yelled.
"What's wrong Malfoy Jr.?" Hermione yelled back.
"Everything's wrong!! I don't know where my book is!" He stormed into her room.
"Which book are you looking for?" She sighed because it wasn't new. Scorpius lost one book each day.
"The book you gave me." Scorpius said, smiling sheepishly.
"Scorpius. Find.it. NOW!!" Hermione looked at him dead in the eye.
"'kay! Chill Mom" he laughed.
"You lose your 'Hogwarts: a history' and you say chill?" Hermione got up.
"Find it or else no chocolate frogs for you. That's final." Hermione said.
"Mom! You can't separate me from the love of my life!" He protested.
"Oh. I very well think I can because I am your Mom." With that she walked out of the room.
"What's that commotion about?" Draco walked in.
"He lost his book again." Hermione said.
"Hey champ! Forget the book for a day. I am taking you to the grounds."
He yelled from outside the room.
Scorpius's head stuck out of the room.
"The grounds? I am not allowed to play quidditch." Scorpius said.
"Oh you are. Don't worry about that." Draco winked.
"Gimme a minute. I'll change." And he banged the door close.
Hermione turned to Draco.
"What was that?" She asked.
"Hey you need some time alone. I am just providing you that luxury." He smiled.
"It's not that I don't like to spend time—" she was stopped by Draco lightly kissing her.
"I know that sweetheart. But you need to give yourself some rest. You are so troubled each day." Draco said.
"Troubled?" Confused,she asked.
"Oh. I forgot to tell you that Scorpius purposely hides books so that he can't read them." Draco winked.
"And here I thought he loves reading! He's totally the Malfoy Jr." She fumed.
"Ready Dad!" Scorpius came,zipping his jacket.
He saw the expression in his Mom's face.
"Is there something wrong Mom?" He asked slowly.
"YOU PURPOSELY HIDE BOOKS??!!" Hermione yelled.
Scorp glared at his father.
Draco raised his hands in defence.
"Let's go scorp!" Draco placed his hands on Scorpius's shoulders and led him out.
"Come ba—" Hermione started.
"Bye hon!" Draco finished.
Then he dropped his voice a bit but making sure both of them heard it,said" by the way,you would definitely want to check out things beneath his bed, Mione"
"Dad!" Scorp glared again.
And Hermione went to Scorpius's room to unearth his hidden books.

Later in the day,Hermione was sitting on her bed and reading her book. But she wasn't able to concentrate. The latest incident was stuck in her mind.
Why was the man hearing their conversations? Why was he so startled and he attacked? If he had been a death eater then why did he come alone? Usually death eaters come in groups without a warning. But this time that man clearly left a warning that something is planned. Hogwarts is in great danger.
Suddenly another thought came. How did the man even enter the premises?
The Aurors have been patrolling the area for a week now. Perhaps someone on the inside might have let him in. But practically it was impossible. Wait. Damn. How did I miss it?! She mentally cursed herself.
That fine little detail was right in front of her.
The Aurors were patrolling the area for a week, meaning the man must have entered long ago. She knows all the Aurors and that man wasn't surely one of them. The Aurors have blended so perfectly in the surroundings that no-one can recognise them. That's it.
The man had blended himself among the students much better than the  Aurors so he was unnoticed.
She ran to tell this to Melissa.

A/N
I am thinking of deleting this story because my friends are asking for my user ID so that they can read my story.
I don't want them to read this story because they have never read harry potter. If I use my same plot for a story which is set in real life,I think even they could read my story. Let me know please!!
(We are the best of friends,so I don't want them to not read my story. Sorry!!)