A new discovery

Unknown's p.o.v.
Ok so that girl was Hermione Granger,the one master is seeking. I'll have to report to him immediately.

"What news have you brought, servant?" A voice coldly boomed in the dark and vacant room.
"Master. That girl indeed was Hermione Granger. She is studying at Hogwarts and—" The master cut him abruptly.
"YOU FOOL! I KNOW ABOUT HER! WHO IS HER PARTNER!?" The master bellowed.
"I-i am still search- searching master." The servant stuttered.
"How much time do you need now?!" He lowered his voice,but it was still deadly.
"I-i will do it soon sir." The servant was still scared.
"Fine. I am giving you two more weeks." The master hissed.
The servant started to walk away but turned to his master again.
"Can-can I dare to ask you a question,Sir?"  The servant looked down.
The master smirked and leaned back in his chair.
"Why do you need to know about her partner?" The servant looked at his feet.
"So that we could lure Hermione Granger into our trap."
"Which trap, sir?" He dared again
"Am I supposed to tell you everything?!" The master yelled.
"No-no sir. It's alright." The servant scurried away.
Hermione Granger. Brains of the trio? Ha. You are now next in line to receive my special treatment.
His laughter boomed across in the room.

"Draco!! Come down this instant!" Hermione yelled, clutching her stomach.
"Why what's wr- Hermione?" Draco ran down the stairs to her.
"This thing is visible! And it's not even two months!" Hermione cried.
"I know. But I don't know why it's so visible." He scratched his head.
"Go to Madam Pomfrey you dumbhead!" She cried.
"Calm down ok?" He tried to console her.
After a period of some time,She calmed. But her hand suddenly touched her round belly.
"It-it kicked." She whispered.
Draco's eyes widened in suprise.
"Let's go to Madam Pomfrey."

When both of them came out of Madam Pomfrey's office,they were dazed.
They had expected her to be suprised but she looked annoyed that they didn't know that the baby was magical. She said that as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
The baby grows faster than a normal baby. And by judging the size of Hermione's belly, she might deliver the baby in a few weeks. "Well,duh." She had said.

Hermione left Draco for a while to go to McGonagall.
What she didn't know was that each and every move of hers was watched.