Like Father,Like son.

Hermione's screams echoed in the quite room and Draco got tensed at each scream.

Hermione had went into labour 3 hours ago. Draco had her levitated to Madam Pomfrey's office. He was impatiently waiting outside with Ginny,Harry and Ron.
Suddenly everything was quiet. Draco tensed more.
Madam Pomfrey came out.
"You have a boy, congratulations."
And there goes all his nervousness to the bin. He was overjoyed and insisted to go to Hermione. But madam didnt allow him saying that she needed rest. However,she handed Draco his newborn.
Draco gazed lovingly at his son. Stormy grey eyes with deep set eyebrows,rosy cheeks,a cute nose,pale skin and blonde hair.  The boy had inherited almost everything of Draco's except the rosy cheeks,nose and a hint of chocolate in his eyes which Draco just noticed.
He took Madam's permission and somehow managed to convince her that he wouldn't allow stress to Hermione.
He quitely went in and saw Hermione awake.
"You okay, sweetheart?" He asked.
"Yeah" she breathed
"Thank you. Thank you for everything." Draco mumbled lovingly.
"That was nothing Draco. Anytime. " She replied .
"By the way, where's he?" She asked.
"With Harry and Ginny. You rest now,I'll hand you your son later." He laughed at the last bit.
"Hey!" She protested.
As if on cue,the others came in, tip-toeing.
"Your little guy is drool-worthy Mione." Ginny gushed.
"Like father like son." Mione comments and Draco swells in pride.
But his pride shatters when they start laughing.
"Hey! That wasn't funny! Now hand me the boy and go out." Draco took his son and shooed the others out.
"Give me my son Draco" Hermione said.
Draco handed him over.

Hermione admired her son. She noticed that he looked more like Draco and not her. She didn't mind it of course.
"I've got two boys to handle now." She sighed dramatically.
"And both of them are so hot that it will only make it harder for you." Draco completed her sentence with a touch of his own.
"Yeah and that would make it easy to decide who is at the blame. It would make it easy for me to pinch the culprit's ear" Hermione slyly answered.
Well,that shut him up.
"Thought of a name?" Hermione asked.
"Kind of." Draco replied.
"What do you recommend?"
Draco gazed deeply into Hermione's eyes.his eyes were so stormy that it was easy to get lost in them.
"Scorpius" He finally said.
"I like that name." She said.
"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy." And then she looked at her beautiful baby boy.

Sorry guys for a short chapter and sorry to make you wait.
I can't believe my story has 6.02K reads already!!
Thankyou guys so much!! Keep voting and reading my story! Even though it takes a little time to update, have patience please! I won't disappoint you guys!