Chapter 4 (edited)

A/N: KARMA AND NAGISA IN THEY OWN BODY IN THIS CHAPTER

I THINK I NEED TO EDIT THIS SOO

Karma P.O.V

we were having a group work I teamed with Sugino , Rio and Nagisa of course she seems really mad at something she actually glared at me a lot! "NAAGIIISAAAA~~" I chimed. It's been two weeks since I and Nagisa dating. "WHAT?" she reply coldly 'wait what did I do wrong?' "Hey what's wrong are you on the mood like the volcano about to explode?" I asked her nicely so she wouldn't get explode like I say " ......yea...." she answered.

Nagisa P.O.V

He really I don't know to say wether is good or bad "awhh Nagisa don't be such a moody~" He chimed. I really want to get explode until I felt something soft and warm landed on my lips. KARMA FREAKING AKABANE IS KISSING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS AND A GROUP WORK! This guy  really knows my weakness. The class went to a commotion and even KORO-SENSEI IS FANGIRLING. He even turn pink and holding a  flag with KARMAGISA on it.I closed my eyes slowly.

He then broke the kiss for some air "Karma what did I say about kissing me?" I glared at him coldly "What? I couldn't  help my self and what is wrong about kissing my girlfriend ?"  He answered me. I went red.The class went commotion again. I  immediately pull Karma's hand and said "Koro-sensei I no We have  something to do" "Awhhh Nagi-Nagi want to be alone with me. What do you want to do?" he asked with a smirk.I blushed crazily. It's probably  as red as his hair now.

I in hurry slammed the door and pull Karma. Without any reason I pull him into the woods what is wrong with me?! "Hm Nagisa I have no Idea that you have a dirty mind.."
.
.
.
.
.
I realized what did he say "WHAT THE! I DON'T HAVE A DIRTY MIND I CAME HERE WITHOUT ANY MMPHHHH!" As I was screaming Karma kiss me to cool me down. I kissed him back. He pull my chin to deepening his kiss.

Our passion  kiss turn into a make out session after he lick my bottom lip. I didn't let him enter. He bit my bottom lip make me gasped.

His tongue is invading my mouth exploring the my mouth. After a few second we broke the kiss. "Karma..."  I call. I blushed crazily "Nagisaaa you're so cute when blushing " Karma said with evil grin. My face heated up . I cover my face with my hand. I heard he laugh  "we better go back to the class or they think something else" he said "yea"

*time skip:PE class*

Karma P.O.V

So when I and Nagisa were out the class having a new English teacher her name is Irina Jelavić .

"Hup kill " I pass the ball to koro sensei while shot the gun "Hup Pa-- " "koro-sensei~~~~" someone cut koro-sensei and it was Irina-sensei. She say something in seductively and koro-sensei flew away. School bell chimed

"how about we go to class now Irina-sensei" Isogai said the thing that she said afterwards really shock us " ...and don't call me by my first name call me Jelavić-sensei" she said "okay shall we go to class now 'bitch-neesan'"  I said with a evil grin. "NO NICKNAMES!"

Nagisa P.O.V

I just sweat dropped  with the nicknames that Karma gave "You must be Shiota Nagisa" she walks towards me. Before I could answer her lips landed on my lips. I just mentally screaming. I saw Karma's expression he really upset.

She released me and said something and I couldn't hear it. By then she leave. Kayano approached me " Hey Nagisa are you okay?" She said while tilted her head. " Yea I'm okay.. where's Karma?" Their expression changed. 'I have bad feelings about this'

A/N: I'm sorry I maybe busy after this because the school has started again T-T  I probably will update on Friday Saturday and maybe Sunday  

BYE-BYE ><