Chapter 13

Third person P.O.V

Nagisa slowly open her eyelids and found herself in a hospital room. She rose up and started walking. As she was walking she stopped cause she saw someone with red hair

Nagisa P.O.V 

Karma?

I walk next to him and sit at the chair that provided there

I thought we suppose be in a different room?

Without I noticed my hand started playing with his hair. He look so cute though. I smiled. I played more with his hair. I stand up and walked outside.

"NAGISA!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Someone scream it was Kayano huh no wonder. She hugged me I smiled and I saw Rio Sugino and Koro-sensei in human disguise of course . She let go "urmm what happen and why is Karma in the same room with me" koro-sensei walked to me "You pass out after shutting down Karma and the reasons We put you and Karma in the same room cause It will not cost a lot of money and we said that you guys already married to get their permission" He explained "oooh WAIT MARRIED?!" They smirked "ooh visiting hour is already out bye bye Nagisa! Have fun with Karma!" They started walking away.

"WHAT?!" I blushed furiously. I can hear them chuckled from here. I walked back to the room.

I slammed the door. I walked to Karma starting patting his hair again.Karma eyes slowly opened.

I blushed and take my hand back from patting his hair.

A/N: sorry for the super duper late update.. hope you guys enjoyed

Bye-bye><