Chapter 11

Trip:Part 1

Karma P.O.V

Today we have a trip to a famous resort in Malaysia because of our great grades in midterm which is I got number 13...... Huh I think it because of I didn't pay attention in the..... you know

We were in our flight to Malaysia. I sit beside Nagisa. She choose me the outfit I'm in today because she doesn't want me dressing something ridiculous in her body.

She was sleeping.

I leaned in and kissed her quickly.

*time skip*

Nagisa P.O.V

I woke up and realized that I'm in a room. Wait where am I.. I couldn't move. It doesn't because I've been tied up or something I feel really tired.

I smell something good. Wait SUSHIII!!! I quickly get up from bed and go out of the room "Oh you're awake!" Karma said "here come here and eat I know you love sushi " He smirked "What are you know a stalker?" He chuckled. I sat next to him and started eating.

"hey Nagi you have something at your face" huh? He leaned in and licked my cheek causing me blushed crazily. "K-karma!" He laughed. I pouted.

"Hahahaha eat fast we need to gather up at 8 to assassinate Koro-sensei" I chocked "AT 8?!" I shouted "Yea" I looked at the clock it's already 7:45 p.m. I quickly eat and get ready.

*time skip*

Our assassinate attempt not giving us a great result as a result we get Koro-sensei in a freaking ball . Ergh. We worked really hard to this thing everyone seems tired 'something weird they looked really tired they even act weirdly' I looked at Karma with a confused face "Nagisa can you I lean on your shoulder?" Rio seems really tired "Su- Rio!!" She fell down I grabbed her. Okajima nose bleeding really bad. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Karasuma sensei got a call for all of this thing he asked Karasuma sensei send me and Karma to a VVIP resort.

We arrived at the resort. The class refused to send me and Karma.. The class even wanted to capture the criminal themselves. Karasuma-sensei can't do nothing but to prepare us to the resort.

We climbed up to the resort I really regret forcing Karma wearing a skirt he doesn't even care about his skirt!!!

"Waitttt it's tooo shakyyy!!!!!!" Bitch-sensei screamed. Karasuma-sensei feel annoyed. The class sweat dropped. Good thing Mai-senpai didn't come with us she stayed with Okuda and Takebayashi take care od others or else Karma have to carry her.

Ritsu hacked the system and let us in. We walked in. I'm impressed. But then I saw a bunch of bodyguard. "Wait we have accompany" Karasuma-sensei stopped us "What's wrong just go with it" Bitch-sensei muttered "don't ya see there's a guard there" Terasaka scold her "So? Just go with it." She walked to the bodyguard pretend drunk. She say she have a performance next week she comes here to look around the place. She started playing piano and she stopped to call other bodyguard soon all of the bodyguard is all around her. She give us a sign 'I gave you 20 minutes go now!'

Karasuma-sensei nodded and we started walking away. We really lucky to have a beauty women as our teacher.

We arrive at the upstairs. Koro-sensei ask to act like a rich kid. It's hard to us but It easy for Karma. Cause you know Karma is a RICH kid. But he is not a snob.

*time skip*

We pass the smog and the grip and the gastro .... when Karma fighting the grip... how the heck even Karma fight with my body?! He dodging every movement perfectly I.... can't even do that...

We stopped at one room. Ritsu said the master mind in there we slowly get in there

"So you guys finally here."

Wait is that

"Heh I don't know that you guys can even reach here"

Is really

"Who are you?! What did you want?!" Itona scream (there's a reasons why I put Itona here one cause I lazy second you will know after this)

"Ohh I forget to tell.. Guys how about say hello to your" he turned

We gasped

"Old daddy?"

"Ta-Takaoka sensei!!!"

(DUN DUN DUUUUNNN)

What is he even doing here?!

"You can do a simple job just give me that fucking girl and that boy! And I give you the serum" he smirked euuu it doesn't even suit him.

"Now Nagisa how about fight again your dad--" he been cut off by something. By Scream. His head been cut off. In front of us blood is every where (too dark?)

And after a blinked I saw my friends already in a cage like thing and me who is in Karma body been captured by white dressed guy. Also known as Shiro.

(DUN DUN DUUUNNN)

"What are you doing here Shiro?!" Itona screamed "Now now Itona don't be mad" he giggles "there's a reasons why I leave you! Because you are already weak!" He laughed. We tried to calm Itona down.

"Now what do we have here?" He asked while pulling My chin (Karma chin) up "Nagisa Shiota?" He smirked. My eyes widened "ho-how?" Shiro laughed "Hahahahha I'm the one cause this body swap thing." Karma eyes widened "and I'm the on who can change this back" he punched my stomach. A blood trailed down my mouth.

"NAGISA!! Let me out of here fucking asshole!!!!" Karma screamed as he shaking the cage. "Now Karma okay I will not hurt her anymore but I will hurt you and she." What did he mean? He take a pill and forced me to swallow it.

Karma P.O.V

Nagisa swallow something its like a pill after she swallow it I feel a pain in my chest. I started coughing hard. I fell down to the floor. They surround me. My eyelids slowly closed..

I opened my eyes back but I saw I'm out of the cage but still they were in that cage. I saw Nagisa in there so we switched our body back? I saw Shiro walk towards me he punched me.

"KARMA!" Nagisa screamed. He continuously hit me. "Arghh" he punched really hard this time. I saw Nagisa crying. Oh no I make her cry again....

Shiro take some syringes and syringe it to back of my neck. After he do that all I see is .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blank

A/N: yeeee hahahah my grammar is such a disaster 😂😂 want some spoiler here we go

Spoiler:

"Karma stop! Please Stop!!!!"

"Nagisa we need something to shut him down can you do it"

"Karma did you remembered me?"

Okay no moreee..god wattpad is making world war 3 with me
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Bye bye ><