Chapter 10

Karma P.O.V

"WAIT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? WHOOOOO?!" She exclaimed. Mai please..

"Is she in this class??" She asked again "Yea the one with blue hair and Azure eyes " I said while pointing at Nagisa. "Whoa she's cute Karma" she said as she walked to Nagisa.

"Hi I'm Mai Akabane! I'm Karma sister so don't worry about the joke that I just made just now! By The Way what is your name?" Neechan is such a noise " urmm my name is Nagisa Shiota Mai-sensei" she blushed "Eh no need to call me Mai-sensei just call me Mai-senpai but for you Nagisa-chan call me neechan who knows you're going to married my brother in future" Nagisa blushed madly meanwhile I grabbed my pencil case and throw it at neechan "ouch! What?! " she screamed "If you keep teasing me--" "like I care" she cut me of.

"Oh really~~ so how was your relationship with Haruhiko?~~ " as I thought Neechan blushed furiously "STFU!" She screamed. The class dumbfounded as the people who knows the meaning smirked. " Sit down I'm going to started my class now Nagisa" I blushed "Fine! Haruhiko~" I still don't want to lose "Fine take your victory and STFU!" I smirked this always happened in my family apparently I always lose.

"so what language you're going to teach us today senpai?" Kayano ask "hmmm lets see ah I'm going to teach Malay today" boring I already know it...

She write something on the board

[Saya sayang awak]

"Nagisa read all those word and faced Karma " what is she planed "sa-ya sa-ya-ng a-wak" I blushed madly as I said to Nagisa "Nagisa, Saya sayang awak juga" as I said that I leave the class "where are you going" neechan ask me "skipping of course" "okay but don't go into the woods..." she told me "okay Neechan" Neechan smiled.

Nagisa P.O.V

There's something wrong.. Mai-senpai just let Karma go "Mai-senpai can you translate what did Nagisa-chan and Karma-kun said just now?" Maehara and Isogai ask "sure.. What Nagisa just say is I love you and what did Karma just say is I Love you too" I turn into an apple after heard that.

*time skip*

The school has ended. I walked home with Karma "Karma how did you speak Malay so good" He smiled "Neechan teach me by the way she always nagging at home with Malay language so I have to study it want to know what she talk about me" I make an o face. He just chuckled "did she tell you what I tell you in the class just now?" I remember that I blushed. Karma leaned in and kissed me. I accept the kiss. He kissed me passionately. I just love the way he kissed.

We broke the kiss for some air "I love you" Karma said "I love you too"

We been separated by the path to home.

Time skip :next morning

I woke up. As I thought I will wake up in Karma's house "Nagisa! Come down breakfast ready" I heard someone screamed probably Haruhiko "coming" I changed and go downstairs. I saw Mai-senpai eh she knows? "Yea I know about the body swap thing" she smile. I sat down and started eat "So how was your relay with Karma did you guys have done something I know I saw a hickey " she chuckled. I choked my food "WHAT?!"

"I really hope that you take care of my brother greatly... He just seem pretty sadistic, doesn't care about other but the truth is he really have a fragile heart.." Mai-senpai tell me. My expression changed. "But Mai- no I mean neechan why did  you have brownish hair meanwhile Karma have Red hair" Mai-senpai expression changed to very sad face "Karma used to have brownish hair but because of our parents keep abusing him because they want a perfect son they changed his hair colour from there he started his sadistic thing..." I felt bad because asking Mai-senpai that thing....

"I'm so--" "Hey no need to say sorry  you will know it too" She smiled "Hey I don't like an emotional time. Eat your meal Now!" I smile "hai hai"  

A/N:yee next chapter will be when the E-class at the resort. I'm thinking of making last two chapter.. hmm I will think about it.. 

Bye-bye><