Chapter 18

Nagisa P.O.V

Karma will get out from the hospital today and he planned go to school even if he's late. I really get mad but when he said ' I want to spent my last of my life with someone that I love'  that really made me wanted to cry.

"Nagisaa~~ Did I late" I turned to him "Of course you are la....te" I looked at him I really surprised he looked really pale. He stand in front of me smiling hiding all of those pain.

Flashback:

"Dad when did you going to get home?"  Karma asked his dad. He turned on the speaker " Karma you know  I really busy these day and today I will go on flight to Italian" He expression got really sad "But dad I'm sick I need you guys here"  I looked at him. He's..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Crying. "Mai is there doesn't she? Although you have Haruhiko right? He can take care of you"  He cry even harder "Dad but there a chance I might di-" "Oh I'm sorry Karma tge flight is now I have to go bye~" He switched off the call. I looked at Karma. He's crying hard .

"See I told you that they doesn't care"  He looked at me with teary eyes and smiling painfully. I hug him . He hugged me back and crying loudly. Hearing and seeing him crying wanted to make me cry.

Karma...

Back to reality

"Nagisa ! Nagisa down to earth" He snapped his finger in front of me "oh sorry Karma" I looked at him and smile "Nagisa" I looked at him "yes?" He looked at him with a serious eyes. He is really sharp "Do not smile like that. It makes me wanted to cry" He stared in my eyes I can tell he is really serious. "I'm sorry" He hugged me "Do not be sorry at something that doesn't your fault" He hugged even tighter.

"That is one thing I wanted to remembered" I grip his shirt holding my tears. I gripped even harder  "It's my fault. It's my fault! IT'S MY FAULT!! IT'S MY FAULT YOU END UP LIKE THIS. WHY AM I DRAGGED YOU INTO THIS ?! I-I I" He cut me off. He kissed me. He broke out.

"If I don't meet you. I can ever feel this kisses. It's not your fault. It's not anyone fault. I love you so much I even thanked to meet you for making me feel this way." I looked at him with a teary eyes "Thank you for making me feel this way. I really loved it Thanks" It makes me cry. He hold my hand like it was the last time ever he hold my hand. "Now let's go to school, Honey" I blushed. He smirked. He started run going to school.

I run too. I want to spend all my life with him.

If I could so...