Chapter 19

Karma P.O.V

We arrived at school but when I show my hospital verification. They all jaw's dropped. We walked in like an VIP. I must looked really pale. Nagisa looked really worried.

We arrived at the 3-E class. I slammed the door as I expected Koro-Sensei is teaching in the class. Nagisa face worried. She hide behind me while gripping my blazer.

"Hi guys!" I greet them then smirk. The class went into a commotion. There was a lot of question they were asking until this one question. "Hey Karma why do you looked so pale" I froze. Nagisa looked at me. Fuck her eyes got teary.

I go to her and hug her. I hugged her tight. She buried her face onto my chest. "So who's going to tell them?" Nagisa asked. I smiled "who else of course me but I need some courage can you sit with me" she put her arm around my waist. "Sure" I smiled.

I were hand in hand with her. I go to her place. The class just watched. I sit at her place with Nagisa on my lap. Closing her eyes. I patted her hair. "No worries" I whispered to her. She slowly opened her eyes. I hold her hand tighter.

"Hey,Karma , Nagisa what happened tell us." They were surround us. I smiled "Guys when I told you don't be so shocked okay". They all nodded "I will die in a month maybe not a month a few weeks?" when I say that Nagisa grip my hand tighter.

The class went into a commotion. I know they can't keep what they say although this news are seriously surprising shocked not blaming them though. They all say I'm joking but once their see Nagisa's expression they stop saying that I'm joking.

"What's the cause of it?" Nakamura ask "Shiro" I said smile wryly "Shiro?" Terasaka ask back "the-the syr-syringe that Shiro gave Karma contain a rare chem-chemical that gave a bad counterattack" Nagisa suddenly talk and when she say counterattack just like Dr. Izumi made me laugh. They looked at me in surprise. "Sorry" Nagisa gripped my blazer. I looked at her she look misery. I kissed her forehead. 

"Karma how about your parents don't you tell them and Mai-senpai?" I looked at them "Lol My parents wouldn't care about me but Mai I already told her" I smiled. They looked  worried. Mai came in. I smiled wryly at her. "Karma you same as usual. You were not honest. You're not honest with your own emotion." I looked at her. My eyes got teary. I cried.

My tears falling hard. Nagisa put her right hand at my left cheek. I hold her hand that was on my cheek. The class looked surprise when they see I'm crying. She hugged me. I buried my face at her shoulder and cry hard. Nagisa patted my back.

"Okay enough with the sad story! Koro-Sensei lets start the class" koro-sensei nodded and started the class