Chapter 9

A/N: so Nagisa will be sleeping in Karma's house and this chapter is definitely not Lemon maybe a light smut? I'll think about it cause Karma still have his dizziness

Karma: I am not

Arnie : yes yes you are

Karma: I'M NO-

Arnie: shus I wanna to started writing this

Karma P.O.V

"So... do you wanna to sleep here since it was dark outside" I asked her... "a-ah sure I-i just text my mother ab-out i-it" she stutter 'awh she's cute'

"Hey do you want to eat I kind a hungry" I asked warmly smiling " yeah sure" suddenly my dizziness attack me. All I saw after that is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blank.

Nagisa P.O.V

I watched Karma falling to ground I quickly catch him "KARMA! KARMA WAKE UP!!" I scream. I slapped his cheek "ughh" He wakes up "umm sorry Nagisa my headache attack me again" he smiled . I sighed "don't scared me like that. I go take your porridge you're going to eat here." I command him "But-" "shus. No but but" I cut him. He sighed "Finneee..." I smiled "Good.."

*time skip* (still Nagisa P.O.V)

After Karma ate his dinner and he really protest when I'm not eating with him. When Karma go and taje shower I take mine too. IN THE DIFFERENT BATHROOM.

"Huh you're done" Karma said "Yea" He smiled "Kay lets go to sleep now" he pulled me in his room. I followed him. He took some pillow I dumbfounded "where are you going to sleep?" "At the couch?" He smiled "But I want you to sleep with me.." I closed my mouth when I realized what did I just say "what was it Nagi~~" He chimed I blushed madly "okaayy~ if that's what you want~~" He pulled me onto his bed and hugged me. I just let him be.

But. I feel a touched at my neck. Karma suck my neck. He's finding my sweet spot once he find it I tried to hold moan come out. He suck it hardly "ahhh Ka-r-ma ah" He bite it "ahhh" I moaned . He pulled his mouth and said at my ear "next time we'll take it to a next level Na~ Gi~ Sa~" I shivered. I faced him and buried my face at his chest. Hiding my blushed. Soon we dozing to sleep.

Next Morning

I wakes up and realize we still in our own body. I guess when Karma is sick we doesn't switch our body.

His mercury eyes slowly opened and he saw me. He leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened. He broke the kiss "Good Morning Nagi" he smiled I really like that smile "mornin' you should've warned me about the kiss" I pouted "that how I say good morning" I smiled at his statement.

We quickly getting ready for school Karma decided wanna go to school today. I wanted to protest but he really stubborn. I realized he make a hickey. I continuously hit him. He just laugh.

We walked to school. As we get to the class. The class started going to a commotion. I explained one by one. They just went to an o face. Soon the class started.

A women with a brown hair walked in. Her boobs is as big as bitch-sensei "hey class I'm Mai you're new language teacher I'm going to teach you guys how to speak other language beside Japanese and English that other teacher job" she smiled. "Oh" she walked towards Karma and pulled him WAIT- A KISS? Karma put three fingers on Mai-sensei head. "What are you doing here Mai? Go home.." Wait he called her with a name without honorific "uughh you're soooo mean Ka-kun" wait Ka-kun? "Whatever" Karma eye rolled.

"What is your relationship with Karma-kun Mai-sensei?" Okuda ask "ooh I forget to tell you guys" she walked in front "I'm Ka-kun Girlfriend" she doing a v sign. WHAT GIRLFRIEND I LOOKED AT KARMA HE JUST SIGHED. "WHAT?!" the class screamed. I got my eyes teary "Told them the truth neechan and what's with that Ka-kun? " Karma said while sighing "Fine fine I just want to messed up with you is something wrong with it"

" Yea nothing is wrong when you said that you're my girlfriend when I have a girlfriend right?" He said while pointing at her " WAIT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? WHOOOOO??"

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER YE. LOL i've been crossover ansatsu kyoshitsu with musaigen no phantom world ( myriad colours phantom world)

Bye bye ><