Episode 1

"Purab I'll come in while after meeting sir. You continue the work in report." Said a young lady to her assistant while adjusting her specs. "Okay di but why are you going to meet that devil." Asked her assistant while chuckling lightly. "Shhhh.... Purab, if someone hear you sure you will lost your job." Said that young lady while staring at purab. "Calm down di. Nothing will happen. Now tell me why are you going to meet him suddenly by stopping this important work." asked Purab with confusing tone. "Just now sir call me and asked to come to his cabin. I also don't know why. I am going. You do your work." She said while going out of the cabin. "Okay di." Purab said and pay attention to his work.

"Sir may I come in" asked the young lady with a pleasant smile. "Yes Miss. Shanaya come in." She got the permission from CEO of the Star Light Company to get into his cabin. "Take a seat." again he said after she entered to the cabin. "Thank you sir." Shanaya responded with a confused tone of her boss's nice behaviour. "Okay Miss. Shanaya I think you know we are going to make a deal with C&C Company in India." CEO started the conversation. "Yes sir." Shanaya replied while thinking (in mind) "Ohh nooo... is he going to ask me to make the budget and reports that need to start the project with that company. God please save me. That idiot is trying to make me work in weekends too."  Again he started the conversation....

What he is going to tell that young lady.... Will see in next episode

To be continued...