Episode 5

"Di did the plane arrived?" asked Purab while coming towards shanaya. "Ohh purab. No men. There is a delay. We have to wait for 15 minutes." said shanaya with a irritated tone. "Di please don't be upset. It won't be so long." Purab tried to cheer up her mood. "You know di today my bhai is coming to Sri Lanka for my sister's wedding." said purab again. "Seriously. Don't you want to pick him." asked shanaya. "No di. He is not good with me. So he won't expect me."

"Is it okay if I ask the reason." asked shanaya. "Actually di he don't want me to come here. He thought I am trying to leave my fiance. As she is my bhai's friends sister. But she is okay with my decision. So bhai asked me not to go. I didn't listen to him. So our relationship got break di. I love him a lot di but what to do." Purab is in verge of cry. Shanaya felt upset of making him sad. So she try to divert his mind by acting like she got a cramp in her leg. So he quickly changed his mood and asked are you okay di while trying to help her to stand. "Yeah now I think I am okay." said shanaya while looking at purab whether he is okay. "Then okay di. I got scared I have to lift you to the car. How can I do weight lifting now." Purab acted like had a great relief. "You purab. I won't leave you." Shanaya tried to hit him but he ran away.  Soon he came running to her and said, "Di please hide me." Shanaya got confused and asked, "why now?" " Di I am finish. Look there. He is my bhai. If he see me I am dead. Surely he will start to scold me in his full volume. Please di hide me." Purab said while trying to hide him behind her. "Ohh that handsome guy is your bhai. Don't be scare purab I am here nah. I will talk with him. Come out." said shanaya while looking at that guy and pulled purab from behind. "Ohh di please don't use me to talk with him." Purab wink at her and again tried to hide himself but suddenly that guy look at them because of their hide and seek struggle. "Omg di he is coming towards us. Please save me." Purab said like a kid. Shanaya gave a Oops reaction and said "you don't be scared purab I'll look after him."

Just then that guy came near them and called purabs name. "Purab what are you doing behind this lady. Don't make me anger come out." He shouted while glaring at shanaya. Purab slowly came beside shanaya and tried to explain him, " Bh.. bhai... I...I.." "You just shut up purab. How dare him to talk like this." said shanaya while  frowning at purabs bhai. "Hello chashmish its non of your business. I am just talking with my brother." Purab felt little happiness that his bhai consider him as his brother. But shanaya got fume in anger. Because she already know what mean by chashmish. So she shouted, "Hello Mr...." and look at him. So he tell, "Abhishek" And she again started, "Excuse me Mr. Abhishek how dare you call me as chashmish." Abhishek glare at purab and asked, "What's wrong in that. You are wearing specs that's why I called as that. Anyway Miss. or Mrs...." "Miss. Shanaya" she said it by stressing the word Miss.
"Okay Miss. Shanaya I don't have any talk with you. But for your kind information I am telling already purab has a fiance. Please don't make false hopes." said abhi with a teasing smile. "What's the need I get to know about it. And Mr. Abhishek please excuse us we are here to do an official work. Please do your personal talks at home." said shanaya with an uninterested look. "Means?" Abhi asked from purab while staring at shanaya. "Bhai I am working under her. She is my boss. We are here to welcome our client." Purab said in a one breath. Abhishek felt embarrassed for shouting and said to purab , "I'll talk to you later." And try to go from there without paying any attention towards shanaya. "Hello Mr. don't you know any manners. Shout at me without any reason and now leaving without saying sorry even." Shanaya said with an attitude. Abhishek turn again and give a shocked look and ask, "Sorryyy.... me???? For what???" "For what?" Shanaya repeat it again and ask, " Don't you feel any guilty for shouting at me without any reason?" This time abhi felt some what upset and murmured "shouting for sorry" and say while looking at her eyes "ohhh okay don't shout. Please forgive me madam." He said with a pout. That makes shanaya felt little happiness but she didn't show it to him and say, "It's okay." And try to say something but Abhishek left from there without giving a chance for her to speak. "Ohh that idiot left without saying bye even." Shanaya said with a pout. "Di now do you want him to say bye also. I am here with tension you trying to make friendly chats with him." Purab complained. Just then shanaya remembered why they came here.....

Precap - Shanaya murmured, "Arrogant Idiot" Naina somehow heard it and with a surprised tone, "what???"

So guys what do you think of today's episode.... I tried to give my best... Hope you all have enjoyed it...

So we will see what happen next....

To be continued....