Episode 7

They reached to hotel. So all got down from the car. While purab help naina to take her luggage shanaya said, "Naina I won't be able to spent today evening with you as I have a function to attend. But sir told he and his wife will accompany with you in evening. So we will meet at office tomorrow." Naina felt little bit upset but she gave a hug to shanaya and said, "Yeah for sure we will meet tomorrow. Enjoy your function. Bye." Both shanaya and purab bid bye to her and leave from the hotel.

While going shanaya asked purab why  he told madam to her in front of naina. Purab said, "Why di you are already my madam noh." Shanaya gave a blank expression and said, "But it made me shock at that time." After that they have some random talks. Shanaya dropped purab at the office and went home.

For abhi after meeting shanaya in airport, he was going while thinking, "what kind of a girl is that. Actually does that purab working under her." Just then he remembered how he reacted in front of her, "Ohh did I over reacted." He felt upset for that. Suddenly light smile came to his face remembering shanaya's childish behaviour of demanding for sorry. "Such a cute girl... What abhi? What you said just now. Cute???? Did you fall on her. No way. All girls are same. Can't trust anyone. Just forget about her." He shook his head and try to forget her.

Days passed. Shanaya met naina in office. They had some random chats in office canteen. They became so closed and share many things about there life. They both were soo excited of going to the wedding. Because of that they went for shopping after office hours and enjoyed a lot.

Precap - That's the time abhi saw shanaya with adi. His lips curved for a smile without his knowledge.

Sorry guys I know this episode is little bit short. Actually I need to publish  next part of the story in next episode. So I will give the next part soon.

To be continued....