Episode 4

"Good morning di." wish purab to shanaya. Thats the time she came to the company to pick purab. "Good morning purab. You came at time." said shanaya while getting down from the car. "Wowww di you look gorgeous in this salwar." Purab almost shouted. "Thanks purab." she said while smiling shyly and get in to the passenger seat. Purab start to drive. While going shanaya asked, "Now tell me why you need to go by my car." Purab while driving, "just to talk di." "To talk... okay now tell me what you want to talk with me this much privately." She asked again. "Ohhh... di there is nothing private. Actually I want to invite you to my sister's wedding." Said purab while looking at her. "Wedding??? Thank you for the invitation. But for that do I need to go to India." Shanaya asked in a confused mood. "No di. Wedding functions are happening  here." Said purab. "Ohh is she marrying a Sri Lankan boy?" Asked shanaya. "No di. He is an Indian. But his mother is a Sri Lankan. So they have shifted to here. He is handling his mother's side business now. So the wedding is plan to take place here." said purab. "So wedding will held in hindi way." asked shanaya. "Of course di. Both groom and bride are hindu noh." said purab while looking at her. "Hmm okay."said shanaya while thinking. "You will come noh? Please di for me you have to come. You can see our rituals also." said puarb in a pleading tone. "Ok ok I'll come for sure." said shanaya with a pleasant smile. "Thank you so much di." Purab said with a wide smile.

"Why did you come to Sri Lanka purab? You can find a job in India noh." asked shanaya. "Why di isn't it good I am here." purab asked with a teasing smile. Shanaya look at him and smile and say, "No puru. I just asked." "Actually di we have family business. My papa needs me to join in them. But I don't want to be a dependent person. So I did my higher studies in accounts side and asked to do a job. But they won't accept if I stay in India so I told I'll shift to Sri Lanka and find more about my sisters fiance. I knew that I can find a job if I shift to here." said purab while concentrating on road. "So your plan was succeed." Shanaya said and lightly chuckled. "Yes di I am happy with my job but more than that I am happy of meeting you di." Purab said emotionally. Shanaya smiled and ask, "Now what will happen after your sister's  wedding? Will you go to India? Your job is over noh." "No way di. I won't go." said purab with an irritating tone. "Okay puru my bro, now we will go to welcome Mrs. Naina. We already reached to air port. You park the car and come." said shanaya with a pleasant smile and get down from the car. Purab went to park the car.

Precap - "ohh.. that handsome guy is your bhai. Don't be scare purab I am here nah. I will talk with him. Come out."

Soo what will happen next... why purab is scared... whether the hero of the story will enter to the story in next episode...

To be continued...