Episode 10

All for the other functions shanaya went with naina. Because of naina being with her purab didn't try to tease shanaya. She met adi and she introduced him to naina also. But she didn't try to talk with abhi at any situation. Because she was so embarrassed with what purab said.

Later on next day after wedding naina went to India. Shanaya went to office after 2 days holiday for wedding. So it was a very busy day for  shanaya and purab. At lunch time they went to canteen with full exhausted look. While taking the lunch shanaya asked, "Purab did your bhai went to India?" Purab smiled mischievously and said, "So you are missing him." Shanaya stared at him and said, "No way. Why I miss him. I just ask because naina went today." Purab, "Ohhh is that so di... ok ok no di he didn't go. He is planning to go in next week. If you want to meet him I'll ask him." He again starts to tease her.

Shanaya in her mind, 'This purab nah always trying to tease me with his name. What happen to this boy. Anyway I'll teach him a good lesson today. ' Suddenly she starts to twist his ear. He starts to shout, "Ohh di please leave my ear. Its really paining." Now all are looking at them. But shanaya didn't mind about others. She start her scoldings. "That day even you tease me infront of him. What you said really matching couple nah. What he will think of me. I would twist your ear that day if I had no mehendi in my hand. Bla bla bla..." Purab like pleading, "ok ok di I accept I did a mistake. Please forgive me and leave my ear. I am scared I will lose my ear." Shanaya become somewhat cool and his last statement make her chuckle but she hide it from him. And said sternly, "For the last time I am leaving you." Purab made a cute pout.

Shanaya with a serious look asked, "That day you were so scared of your bhai. But mehendi day you teased him. And he didn't say anything even. "Hmm... yes di. That day after I went home I stayed hidingly from him. But after the dinner I caught to him. First he was in cool mood. He asked me after the wedding whether I am coming to India. I said no to him. Just then his anger starts. So he started to shout at me. All others tried to stop him. But he was not at all ready to stop. At last I lost my patience." Purab made a pout and looked away. Shanaya's eyes got widened. She asked, "so what you did?" "I too shout at him di. We continued that struggle for some time. At last I asked if she has no problem of I am staying here what's your problem. Then he got shocked and say if she is okay I don't mind and went to his room. After that day he didn't scold or talk to me. But I felt bad of shouting at him so I am trying to talk with him by indirect ways." Purab said whole story to shanaya with a sad face. Shanaya looked at him like a statue as what to say expression. At last she said, " Don't be sad puru. He will be ok with you after sometime. Now we will go back to work."

After that incident they worked silently. Purab become more silent and sad. Shanaya don't know what to do so she also stayed silently.

Abhi coming down where his family was sitting and told to his bhai, "bhai I am going to make that deal with some Sri Lankan company. Mr. Arora recommended that company to me. So  before go to India again I plan to go to that company and talk with them." Akash, "When will you go there? Do I need to accompany you." Abhi with a smile "I plan to go tomorrow. No need bhai you go for an outing with your family before go to India. I think both bhabi and kushi will agree to my decision. I can manage alone. I am a single man nah..."

Dadi, "How long you going to say like this abhi. You too need someone to take care of you. Be with you in your problems nah...." Abhi with an uninterested look, "I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can do it by my self. Please dadi don't bring this topic again and again. You already know I hate girls. All girls are selfish.. only think of man's money and fame... Staying alone is better for me..."
"But beta all girls are not like that... there are so many nice girls..." dadi tried to explain. But abhi went from there with an angry look.

"Ohh dadi you again brought that topic in front of him... you know how he suffered from that past... now only he is trying to come back to normal... please don't bother him by saying this marriage topic... I know he needs to marry, but wait until he becomes normal..." akash said and he too left from there making dadi sad.

"You don't be sad dadi... soon abhi will understand... we will wait until that..." Rachna tried to console dadi.

"But Rachna he has to marry nah... how long he is going to stuck in his past memories... you know nah that preethi's daughter... I talked with preethi about her daughter to our abhi... but this abhi is not ready to think of marriage nah... I don't know what to do..." dadi said in a sad voice. Rachna look at dadi with a sad face and said, "come dadi we will go to your room."

Precap : "Ohh I am sorry... I didn't see            you...."   "chashmish you..???"

Thank you for reading...

Sorry guys I know I am very much late... but I don't know when I will be able to update again... After my exams got finish I'll give updates daily...

To be continued...