Episode 2

Again he started the conversation, "Actually Miss. Shanaya this is not regarding any financial matter.
For sign the deal and for further discussions director of that company has decided to come to Sri Lanka. But because of some reasons he can't come in this week. So he has decided to send his wife Miss. Naina Arora, one of another director of that company to Sri Lanka. Mr. Namal was planning to go to the airport to welcome him. But now as his wife is going to come we thought it will be better if a lady of our company go to welcome her. As you are the youngest lady executive in our company we has decided you are the best one for this task. So Miss. Shanaya will you?"

"Hmm... okay sir but small problem." Shanaya replied with hesitation. "What's your problem? Can't you go there in morning?" He asked in a disappointed mood.
"Ohh is it morning sir. If so I will go. But i can't accompany with her until evening as I have a function to attend in evening." She made a condition. "Is that your problem. Okay Miss. Shanaya I will go to the Flora Hotel with my wife in evening. So you welcome her at 10 a.m. in airport. And if you want take your assistant Purab (in mind thinking... that annoying guy) with you as he is an Indian." He said in a one breath before she put any other conditions. "Okay sir." She accepted with a dull mood. (Shanaya in her mind... how easily he is telling. How can I reject otherwise he will give me loads of work to do. How much I have plan to do shopping tomorrow morning with Rithu after a long time. Luckily he accepted my condition. Otherwise I will miss the party even.) That's the time Mr. Anand, CEO of the company noticed her changing moods without leaving his cabin. So he said, " Okay Miss. Shanaya now you can leave and be sure to handover the report I asked you to make yesterday before 4 p.m." thats the time Shanaya came back to her sense, soon she got up and start to leave.

So what will happen next....

Sorry guys still I didn't introduced the hero of the story to yourl. Soon he will enter to the story. I am sorry if the story line is boring. Hope it will be nice in next episodes.

To be continued....