Episode 8

On the Engagement day both shanaya and naina went to wedding hall with excited minds. They both are looking sooo pretty. Purab welcome them and introduced them to wedding couple and to his parents. Later Naina saw abhi and went towards him to have a talk. So Purab took shanaya with him to introduce her to others. Soon small boy came running towards purab and hit on his legs. Then he started to shout at purab, "chachu... chachuuu... pulab (Purab) chachuuuuu...." Purab suddenly stop and took him in his arms and ask, "why meri bachchu." Small boy done a huge complain about his mother not allowing him to eat ice cream in his little and sweet voice to purab. Purab chuckled while listening to him. Shanaya felt so lovely about this baby and ask him, "champ whats your name?" Little boy look at shanaya for a while and said, "Adi." "Ohh such a cute name like you." Shanaya told while cupping his face. So Purab try to give adi to shanaya. But adi is not in a mood to leave him. So purab said, "You wait with this aunty. I'll take permission from your ma and come." Adi excitedly looked at purab and jump into shanaya's arms. Shanaya tightly hold him and give a kiss on his forehead. Purab said, "you be with him for a while di. I'll come in a minute." Shanaya said, "ok puru." without looking at him. Purab make a smile and go.

After purab gone shanaya started to talk with adi. Adi also got comfortable with her. So he started to narrate his stories in his childish voice. Shanaya also reacting to his talk like a little child.

That's the time abhi saw shanaya with adi. His lips curved for a smile without his knowledge. While continuing his talks with naina he starts to admire shanaya's cute behaviour. So many thoughts came across his mind.

"Ohh why this girl came here. Sometimes purab has invited her. Anyway she looks nice in this dress. That day she behave in a so rude manner with me. I know at last she demand for a sorry from this top business man like a little child. Sometimes she doesn't know about me. I am only purabs bhai to her. Anyway today she is behaving like a samll little kid. She is also like same in adi's age."

Just then adi asked something from shanaya, she chuckled a bit and after cupping his face starts to narrate something. Abhi can't hear anything. But her cute antics took his heart. Again his mind stuck on her.

"Today she is behaving like a typical little child. But what she is telling to adi with this much interest"

Abhi felt to go near her and listen to their talks. But then purab came there so shanaya and adi go with him. Abhi felt disappointed feeling. Naina felt something wrong so she asked, "abhi are you okay?" Abhi said, "ahh yes. I am ok. But please excuse me." and went from there.

While going he start to think. "I think she loves babies a lot. Actually she is also like a little kid. That's why she easily mingled with adi."he thought and chuckled in his mind.
Just then something came to his mind his face got different. He starts to curse him, "why abhi? Why are you always get stuck in her thoughts. What so special in her. You never behaved like this after that incident. Please abhi don't think of her. All girls are same. At last you are the only person who will get disappointed." His chain of thoughts got broken when  his ma call him to hall for the rituals.

So the day went so nicely. Shanaya enjoyed this new experience of participating for a hindi function and too adi's company.

Precap -  so she called "Abhishek." in little bit loudly. Abhi looked at her surprisingly and think "why she is calling me." And ask why in gestures. She signed him to come....

If this is not up to the level you expected sorry guys. Sure I will give a long udate in next episode.

To be continued....