Alpha Team

Heatblast

Heatblast is the team leader who is possibly the last Pyronite from the planet-like star Pyros. He care deeply for his brothers, very hotheaded, very nice to the Pyronite/human hybrid Alen, butthead with Four Arms, and a rivalry with Ripjaws. He can use pyrokinesis as his main weapon to control, manipulate, and created fire which made immune to heat and cold. His weaknesses is water and other way to put out a fire. If he get an Earth cold, it granted him cryokinesis. His species' predator is the Crabdozer. He's based on 10 year old Ben's Heatblast from Original Series.

Wildmutt

Wildmutt is a team member who is possibly the last Vulpimancer from the planet Vulpin while some wild individuals currently live in The Null Void. He very caring to other and his behavior is similar to an Earth dog like wanting to play, get a belly, etc but act like a brother, not a pet as he hate being called. He have great animal sense along side with quills and special gills for looking at his surroundings. His weaknesses are his own senses as they are so great, he can't speak which lead to no understanding, and have no eyes to help him. If he get an Earth cold, it weaken his gill sensor. Also he one of the few who have an Ultimate form which give more physical strength, spike protrusion on his body, and speak clear English which most people were surprised. He is based 10 years old Ben's from Original Series.

Diamondhead

Diamondhead is a team member who is one of the few Petrosapien from the planet Petropia. He very loyal, try to make joke in battles, warrior spirit, can be cocky and arrogant, look up to Tetrax since he was young but hate him for the destruction of his planet and species but for giving him, and close friend to Chromastone. He have crystalokinesis in which he generate crystals from the ground, shapeshift his body, created shard projectiles, and regenerate limbs. His weaknesses is that he seem indestructible but can break by sonic sounds. He is based on 15/16 years old Ben from Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.

XLR8

XLR8 is a team member who is possibly the last Kineceleran from the planet Kinet. He very impatient, do things fast, don't think before doing something, try to be ahead of everything as possible, have a crush on the Kineceleran/human hybrid Helen which cause a triangle relationship with Manny, and enjoy races with his friend/rival Fasttrack and Jetray. He greatly rely on his speed to fight in which use momentum and wind based attack to surprise his enemies, Azmuth claimed he can run to speed up to mph. His weaknesses is that he his own speed which cause go to problem without thinking and can't run on slippery substance like ice and mud. He is based on 10 year old Ben's from Original Series.

Grey Matter

Grey Matter is a team member who is a Galvan from the destroyed planet Galvan Prime, in which they currently live in the Axiom. He considers the smartest alien which led a rivalry between him, Brainstorm, and Jury Rigg but close friend to Upgrade, very judgement about his size, do things the right way, and he's one most close to Azmuth. He use his intelligence as weapons like to outsmart large opponents, form great strategies and tactics, and make invention for difficult solution. His weaknesses that he lack the size advantage in which made him easily defeat and a long plan need to be corrected. His species' predator is the extinct Omnivoracious. He is based on 10 year old Ben's Grey Matter but voice like 16 year old from Omniverse.

Four Arms

Four Arms is a team member who is a Tetramand from the planet Khoros where Tetramand currently live as they use to have an alliance with Malware and his Nega 10. He's very aggressive, extremely arrogant, hotheaded, grumpy, very tenacious, like to rough house but mostly on his close Tetramand/human hybrid Manny, and have a rivalry with Humungosaur and Rath but he can be caring and lovable to Princess Looma Red Wind in which his brother mostly tease him for. He mostly use his strength in battles like lifting heavy objects, perform powerful shockwave and winds, and using destroyed strong weaponry, fortresses, and transportation. He weaknesses that he's extremely slowly which cause him to only overpower an opponents. If he get an Earth cold, his strength is weaken and bumps on his armpits. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Four Arms from Ultimate Alien.

Stinkfly

Stinkfly is a team member who is possibly the last Lepidopterran from the planet Lepidopterra. He very childish, carefree, playful for jokes and pranks, and hate to be stinkbug, butterfly, and other insect names. He have powers similar to those of insect like high speed flight with project goop from his eyestalks and a blade on his tail. His weaknesses is that his wings are precious, water can cause lost of flight. His species' predator is the Buglizard. He is based on 10 year old Ben's Stinkfly.

Ripjaws

Ripjaws is a team member who is one of the few Piscciss Volann from the planet Piscciss. He very cautious, paranoid, and uncomfortable on land, close friend to Water Hazard, have a rival with Heatblast, enjoy the water and their wildlife, get offended if someone eat seafood, and look up to his uncle Patelliday. He have powers similar to fishes but have powerful jaws that bend steel, can devour anything, and turn his legs into a tail for swimming in the water. His weaknesses are involved being around heat and sometime land, he always wear a breathing container fill with water. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Ripjaws but sound like Original Series.

Upgrade

Upgrade is a team member who is one of the few Galvanic Mechamorph from the Galvan Prime's moon, Galvan B. He like to fool around, get nosy on computers, fix his mistaks, very close friend to Grey Matter, like to play with ship, and have a deep hatred toward Malware. He can possess and merge with any kind of machines, devices, and electronics which cause it to evolve it and take control of it. His weaknesses that he is can get hurt if the technology he possess get and damage and the one thing that really hurt is electricity. He is based on 10 year old Ben's Upgrade from Original Series but sound like Omniverse.

Ghostfreak

Ghostfreak is a team member who is an Ectonurite from the planet Anur Phaetos of the Anur System. He very determine, creepy, sneaky, like to scare anyone, clever, interrogate other, showing fear for fun, have a dark sense of human, close friend to Blitzwolfer, Frankenstrike, Snare-oh, and Whampire, and have neutral relationship with his grandfather Zs'Skayr. He have typical abilities of a ghost like intangibility​ and possession but have tentacles inside him and a second skin layer to protect him, he can take it of to scare the hell out of  a you His weaknesses is that without his second skin layer, he is affected and burn by the sun light. He is based on 10 year old Ben's Ghostfreak.