Micron Squad

Ball Weevil

Ball Weevil is the team leader who is possibly the last Insectoid from the same planet as The Worst. He is determined, like to be in the circus, love playing with balls, hate being called a beetle or insect, and most of the time naive. He can spit out exploding plasma from his, he jump on it to roll over many things into increase it size to be prepared to launch it for explosion. His weaknesses that he be hurt by his owned plasma due to his small size. His species's natural predator is the Terroranchula. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Ball Weevil from Omniverse.

Walkatrout

Walkatrout is a team member who is the last Ickthyperambuloid from the planet Gilli-Perambulous. He hate going into battle, is a coward, sensitive about his surroundings, and very dramatic about someone eating him. He have normal fish psychology which includes breathing and swimming​ underwater but his slipperiness actually help him from being grab. His weaknesses that he is physically weak and can be grab by someone with gripping hands. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Walkatrout from Omniverse.

Pesky Dust

Pesky Dust is a team member who is the last Nemuina from the planet Nemunimos IV. He is childish, very girly, mischievous, curious, like see what they dream about, and hate being called a girl. He can going into your dream to manipulate and control it while being inside there too by putting dust on you to you fall asleep. His weaknesses that his dust woke be affected hyper active being. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Pesky Dust from Omniverse.

Mole-stache

Mole-stache is a team member who is the last unknown species from an unknown planet. He like British culture, very polite, like to mustache or facial hair puns, dislike being called weak, and hate being called anyone small mammal. He use his mustache as his primary weapon, this facial hair that can shapeshift into weapons and appendages, like most small mammals he can dig. His weaknesses that he be very weak if his mustache get sticky or have been shave off. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Mole-stache from Omniverse.

Worst

Worst is a team member who is one of the few Atrocian from the same planet as Ball Weevil. He very scared, like to put on disguises, heroic, try to be prepared, dislike violence​, and hate other eating food made of and serve with potatoes. He have extremely power skin which make him almost invulnerable to heavy attacks, resist the heat, and immune to acid. His weaknesses that he still actually feel pain and have no option to fight which made him a punchingbag for enemies. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Worst from Omniverse.

Axiom Alien Teamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें