Omega League

Bloxx

Bloxx is the team leader who is possibly the last Segmentasapien from the planet Polyminus. He nice, friendly, enthusiastic, creative, love construction, smart, optimistic, calm, try to make funny jokes, and don't really act like a dominant leader, showing that equal to the other. His main abilities is shapeshift as his body is made of blocks which give him three of his favorite forms which are a ball form, a wall form form, and a dome form. His weaknesses that his blocks in his body are fragile so that many construction form can be defeated easily. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Bloxx from Omniverse.

Gravattack

Gravattack is a team member who is possibly the last Galilean from the planet Keplorr. He is intelligent, like to be amused, teasing others, enjoy space, exploring more of the galaxy, and take his studies very seriously. He have gravikinesis which give him to manipulate gravity, the power of flight, and can cause his surrounding to orbit around him like moons. His weaknesses that his gravity power should fight against the right mass for it. He is one of the few who have an Ultimate Form which give 3 moon-like oblects around him. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Gravattack from Omniverse.

Crashhopper

Crashhopper is a team member who is possibly the last Orthopterran from the planet Orthopterra. He is hyperactive, energetic, fight if he don't want to, cool, and do thing quickly by jumping. He power are so similar to those of a grasshopper but can leap great distances and have a powerful head which can make impacts. His weaknesses that jumping abilities can only go straight and are not acting very perfect. His species' predator is the Mucilator. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Crashhopper from Omniverse.

Kickin Hawk

Kickin Hawk is a team member who is the same species as Liam from an unknown planet. He is very skillful, cocky, boastful, enjoy fighting, do things his own way, be first in battles, and love to eat bird see and chicken. He have retractable claws that is in his hand, scythe blade on his elbows, and very skilled in close combat using martial arts. His weaknesses that his skeleton his hollow which made him weak so stronger or heavy opponents can defeat him. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Kickin Hawk from Omniverse.

Toepick

Toepick is a team member who is possibly the last of his own kind from an unknown planet. He is shy, easily scare, cowardly, don't want to fight, like to make friends, and will protect other with his courage. He only powers and abilities is give fear to his opponents by unlocked and showing his face which is horrifying, disgusting, and terrible. His weaknesses that those with no eye or not fear by his face are immune to it. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Toepick from Omniverse.

Astrodactyl

Astrodactyl is a team member who is possibly the last Pturbosaurian from same planet as Vaxasaurian, Terradino. He very squawky, naive, clever, like to go first, cranky, close friend of Humungosaur, and hate to be crackers. He have abilities to fly thank to his jetpack and have the power to use star by turning it into a sonic boom, form a whip, and blast energy from his mouth. His weaknesses that very weak physically and his jetpack can be damage by electricity. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Astrodactyl from Omniverse.

Bullfrag

Bullfrag is a team member who is an Incursean from the already destroyed Incursean Homeworld planet. He is very hard-working​, serious, do thing in style, try to be cool, polite, enjoy music, and have side with Attea. He have psychology like those of a frog which are great jumping ability and a long sticky tongue which can be use a long-range attack. His weaknesses that he have an incredible smell so impulsive odor can get to him. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Bullfrag from Omniverse.

Atomix

Atomix is a team member who is possibly the last of his own kind from an unknown planet. He is polite, heroic, gentle, smart, clever, cunning, obedient, tenacious, respectful, moral, will do anything to save the day, and like to watch anime. He have the ability to use nuclear energy for many powerful energy blast, form sphere of energy, and do other forms. His weaknesses that he can't​ over use his power, also that he rather fight very fair which might leave him for disadvantages. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Atomix from Omniverse.

Gutrot

Gutrot is a team member who is possibly the last Gassor-sapien from the planet Gassoria. He very smart, stubborn, don't argue with another, like chemistry, and enjoy being appreciated by Azmuth. He have the ability to form different chemicals into gasses that made in stomach and release to pass gas from his body. His weaknesses that he might make a gas can be flammable, toxic, or dangerous where somebody is around. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Gutrot from Omniverse.

Whampire

Whampire is a team member who is possibly the last Vladat from the inhabitable planet Anur Vladat and the formally in Anur Transyl from the Anur System and the last heir of thrones. He is very thirsty, calm, like to be equal, try to be positive, enjoy company, love to think upside down, dislike garlic, hate that other think he say "Bla bla bla", good friend of Ghostfreak, Blitzwolfer, Snare-oh, and Frankenstrike, and hated that his great ancestor is on the throne to enslaved. His power is very vampiric as he can fly, drain life force, turn into a bat, and mind control with the help of hypnosis and parasite. His weaknesses is that he can be in sunlight which burn him up. He is based on 16 year old Ben's Whampire from Omniverse.