Gamma Gang

Swampfire

Swampfire is the team leader who is possibly the last Methanosian from the planet Methanos. He more mature than the rest, calm, skillful more leading, never act juvenile, and extremely obedience to Azmuth, his plans, and knowledge. He have ability to produce methane which cause his create fire and have chlorokinesis which includes form into vines, control plants, and manipulate seeds. His weaknesses that he is vulnerable against again ice as he is plant based alien. He is one of the few aliens who can assess to an Ultimate Form which give him blue flames, more durability, and kerosene napalm grenade. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Swampfire from Alien Force while his mature form is based the 2nd version of 16 year old Ben's Swampfire from Omniverse.

Echo Echo

Echo Echo is a team member who is possibly the last Sonorosian from the planet Sonorosia. He enjoys rapping, performing a band by himself, his screams get annoyed by other, creating his own his music, and like being a rockstar. He got two great special abilities which are to make duplicate of himself who don't share pain and release soundwave from his mouth to manipulate it, he even combine them. His weaknesses that the clones and himself are affected by electricity which could jam their body. He is one of the few alien who received an Ultimate Form which give him the ability to release Sonic Discs to attack. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Echo Echo from Alien Force.

Humungosaur

Humungosaur is a team member who is possibly the last Vaxasaurian from the planet Terradino. He have an attitude, grouchy, love to smash, being intimidating, brutal, arrogant, try to be a singer, and have a rivalry with Four Arms. He have tremendous strength that not the other have except Way Big and can grow his size up to 60 ft all which give him stegosaur plates and spiked tail. His weaknesses that his size can be problem for small spaces and that . He is one of the few aliens who can transform into his Ultimate Form which give him bio-gattling guns that his hands turn into. His species' predator is the Tyrannopede. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Humungosaur from Alien Force.

Jetray

Jetray is a team member who is possibly the last Aerophibian from the planet Aeropela. He like to enjoy the air in the sky and water in pond, rivers, and oceans, racing with XLR8 and Fasttrack, care for other safety, hate being called Jeffrey, and have a crush on the Aerophibian/human hybrid Swift. He very adaptable in the sky and the ocean thank to his body design and can shoot neuroshock energy beams from his tail. His weaknesses that he not very great on land which leave him vulnerable and weak. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Jetray from Alien Force.

Big Chill

Big Chill is a team member who is one of the few Necrofriggian from the planet Kylmyys and currently in . He emo, rarely show happy or sad emotions, creepy, like goth, scaring other, and actually caring to his youngs. He have intangibility like a ghost, wings like a moth, have cryokinesis to turn things into ice, and can survive different temperature no matter how hot or cold. His weaknesses that his intangibility can be stop by electricity. He is one of the few aliens who have an Ultimate Form which give him flame ice attacks. His species' predator is the Hypnotick. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Big Chill from Alien Force.

Chromastone

Chromastone is a team member who is possibly the last Crystalsapien from the same planet as Petrosapien, Petropia. He is protected to other, very loyal, get bored of someone who shooting at him, a close friend to Diamondhead, and try to be like his father Sugilite. He can absorb energy from his attacker or a source to be turn into an attack made of ultraviolet, he mostly energize by absorbing the solar energy. His weaknesses that he absorb more energy than usual, he might overheat his body and have to release it. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Chromastone from Alien Force.

Brainstorm

Brainstorm is a team member who is a Cerebrocrustacean from the planet Encephalonus IV. He very egotistical, very smart, like British and Swedish things, have a rivalry with Grey Matter and Jury Rigg but mostly at his granduncle Dr. Psychobos and not on Azmuth, and hates seeing other crustacean being eaten. He two abilities is his genius intellect which he and Azmuth claimed his IQ is 10^30 and can shoot electricity from his brain to control and manipulate. His weaknesses is that attack his large brain will leave him stun and vulnerable. His species' predator is the Vicetopus. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Brainstorm from Alien Force.

Spidermonkey

Spidermonkey is a team member who is one of the few Arachnichimp from the planet Arachnascimmia or Arachna for short. He very childish, love to climb and swing, playful, alway energetic, trying to be heroics, enjoy taking pictures with his camera, hate being copies by his royal twin brother Simian, and have a craving for the Earth food called banana. His ability is to shoot web from his tail and climbed on walls along with agility. His weaknesses that he's physical weak which cause him to be hurt easily. He is one of the few aliens who can turn into an Ultimate Form which give a bulky body, 4 spider legs, and shoot web from his hinged mouth. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Spidermonkey from Alien Force.

Goop

Goop is a team member who is possibly the last Polymorph from the planet Viscous. He is annoying, disgusting, look like a booger, very dumb, love to joke around, and he's in love with either a pudding, a yogurt, or a jello. His main power is shapeshift by using his gelatinous body to turn into different shapes which can look like a solid or a liquid. His weaknesses that he need that gravity generator to help him be in different shape and move in place to place. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Goop.

Alien X

Alien X is a team member who is a Celestialsapien from a place from The Forge Of Creation or also called Zvezda. He very determine to save the Universe and very reasonable and  toward his two conscious Bellacus and Serena on to agreeing. He is the strongest and most powerful alien that ever live and can restore an entire universe. His weaknesses that when talking to his two conscious, he is immobile which can leave him as an easy target for others. He is based on 15 year old Ben's Alien X