Ultimate Force

Ultimate Humungousaur

Ultimate Humungousaur is the team leader who is an evolved Vaxasaurian when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by his skin being green, have Ankylosaurus features like a shell and armor face, a mace tail, and is 20 ft tall. He have the ability to morph his arms into gun-like weapon that shoot bones but he lost the ability to grow but still have his superior strength.

Ultimate Swampfire

Ultimate Swampfire is the 2nd-in-command who an evolved Methanosian when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by resembling a tree with blue goop on his arm, around his head, and as his face. He can generate blue fire and napalm kerosene solution but he lost his regeneration powers as he have higher durability.

Ultimate Spidermonkey

Ultimate Spidermonkey is the 3rd-in-command who is an evolved Arachnichimp when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by blue-skin gorilla with three fingers and toes, have four spider legs, and four pupil-less eyes on his forehead. He can shoot web from his hinged-mouth and use spider legs to crawl and fight at long range and have better strength.

Ultimate Big Chill

Ultimate Big Chill is an evolved Necrofriggian when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance resemble his previous form but with red on his body, his wing are flame theme with red, orange, and yellow, and his facial part are also flame theme which look like a mask. He can create flame ice which is so cold that it burn.

Ultimate Cannonbolt

Ultimate Cannonbolt is an evolved Arburian Pelarota when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance resemble his previous form but is cyan color, metallic, and have spike that protrude from his body. His armor have is cover in spikes with increase his defense and shoot them as dangerous projectile and can move faster.

Ultimate Echo Echo

Ultimate Echo Echo is an evolved Sonorosian when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance is blue, very tall, have an immovable mouth, longer limbs, and look like a robot. He can shoot multiple of sonic disc that create sonic scream and​ wave but cannot duplicate himself anymore.

Ultimate Wildmutt

Ultimate Wildmutt is an evolved Vulpimancer when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance resemble his previous form but his skin is now maroon, have a tail, and bony spike on his back. He can now talk in fluent English, use his spike tail as a weapon, more physical, and extremely more feral.

Ultimate Way Big

Ultimate Way Big is an evolved To'kustar when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance resemble his previous form but have two horn, have blue on some of his body, and 600 ft tall. He can fly into the air, can create cosmic disc from his hands to launch them, and better strength.

Ultimate Grey Matter

Ultimate Grey Matter is an evolved Galvan when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by that his brain have grown in which he need a hover craft to lift himself and have a third eye on top of his forehead. He have gain psychic abilities when his brain have grown.

Ultimate Arctiguana

Ultimate Arctiguana is an evolved Polar Manzardill when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by becoming bulkier, his body is cover in armor, have chunk of ice that are on back and his arm, and cannon on his shoulder. He can launch giant columns of ice from the cannon that are on his shoulder.

Ultimate Gravattack

Ultimate Gravattack is an evolved Galilean when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by resembling more of a planet, have spikes on his body that are mountain, the core in the mouth, and have three planetoid orbit around him. He have more power of gravity which improve and fly in the air as he lack legs.

Ultimate Rath

Ultimate Rath is an evolved Appoplexian when activating the Ultimatrix. His appearance change by wearing a hunter outfit, have spikes on his back , very large, and have sport tape on his arm and legs. He have an extra claw next to other one to form two, have real claws on his fingers and toes, claws on his elbow, and he talk normally now.