I'm Pretty Sure there's Something in the Pizza

A/N: Real quick, I wanted to thank everyone for their time! Not really much to say, except that you honestly all make my day!!

Original Artwork found here: http://2943.deviantart.com/art/Miiq-493660078

Enough mushiness for now, please enjoy chapter three, and don't forget to comment and VOTE!

I stared angrily at him throughout the entirety of the meal. Although, I couldn't help but feel a bit obnoxious, since Arian, and I were forced to sit at the kid's table right next to their unnecessarily tall dining table. After much debate, his little brother and Ruby were able to successfully whine their ways to an official spot with the adults. Here we are, staring angrily at each other, while sitting on plastic chairs that would squeak every time we made a slight movement or adjustment. Not very romantic if you asked me.

He's quite the condescending fellow. Like you've never trespassed before! Yeah, maybe I was creepy for rummaging through his closet, but honestly, it's not like I didn't apologize after the fact. Good thing I didn't tell him about my bra, that definitely would have caused more red alarms then necessary. Also, I guess confessing my love to him was probably a bit too forward. In actuality it would be very odd if he wasn't angry with me, or at least weirded out? Ugh, whatever.

I am glad, however, that he was kind enough not to tell his parents. After my very convincing act, I was able to justify my actions by saying that I was looking for the restroom, when I stumbled across his room, and instead of confronting him, I had decided to hide in his closet. I guess that sounds, maybe, kind of plausible. Sure, let's go with that. Also, I found out his name is Arian Bramwell, just keeping you informed.

"So, honey," Martha began, "do you and Eliza know each other? You two looked quite friendly coming down the stairs together." She seemed outrageously happy. Maybe a bit too excited.

Arian glared at me, obviously annoyed by the question, "No. We just met a minute ago."

"Yup." Damn, that was such an awkward yup. Should not have said that.

The dining room got a bit awkward after that comment. I think that his mother was hoping for a bit more of a reaction. I really wish that we were friends though, even if he is currently irritated by me. He sat directly in front of where I was currently seated. Why is he so perfect? God. I've never felt like this about anyone before, it was quite strange. Just the way he bit into his bread gave shivers down my spine. Gross, I really do sound like some sexual predator. I wonder how old he is? He has to be around my age, since he's taking Pre-Calculus. Man, I really badly wanted to touch him again. The sensation of his warmth from earlier clouded my thoughts, and I was desperate for him to reach out and touch me once more. At every point while we were eating, I sought after an opportunity to touch him, whether it was just a brief brush of our hands, or a simple kick underneath the table.

An idea arose in my head, "You go to the same school, right? Since you're new to the neighborhood, why not you walk with me and Ruby? We can show you all the shortcuts."

"No that's-"

His mother quickly cut him off, "That's a lovely idea, Eliza! Maybe you two could make friends with him. He's a bit difficult, but my dear Arian has such a wonderful personality when you get to know him."

I could see Arian's brother, Garrett, giggling under his breath. How cute! I wish I had little siblings. Being picked on isn't any fun at all. Remembering my sister's awful teasing, I soon felt empathy for poor, little Garrett. But then again, Arian, despite his temper towards embarrassment, seemed like a genuinely good guy, or at least from what I could decipher from the last ten minutes that I've known him.